Stadium

07/10/17 14:44
Where is the entrance to the stadium?
07/10/17 15:41
Depends on the level and how you design it. I personally don't like people walking around my area too much because they leave trash everywhere. Because of that I have developed a state of the art sub system (you guys call them tubes or something like that) and I deliver my fans under the stadium.
07/10/17 21:49
I have secretly converted mine into a prison camp so i no longer have a entrance i drop the prisoners/fans off via helicoptor and then have them battle it off in various contests like hunger games, depth races, running man and show these on pay per veiw
07/10/17 22:07
Genius! I also have a washing machine in mine for my socks, ever thought of doing that?
08/10/17 07:27
08/10/17 08:36
Black Monks :

Genius! I also have a washing machine in mine for my socks, ever thought of doing that?

Wow no i havent thats a fantastic idea
08/10/17 14:01
Phalanx, have you customized your stadium at all?
09/10/17 12:10
Well I've tried the South African way of barbed wire and electric fencing surrounding the stadium, with a single, heavily guarded, one-way entrance and called the place Nkandla. I then coaxed the fans in with fanciful promises of 50 point wins in every match, as well as free KFC and T-shirts. Unfortunately through corruption the fans still manage to escape my stadium. I suspect they are paying off the guards with the T-shirts. I blame FOD.
09/10/17 14:24
I guess it's just too bad that db can't come on here and tell us how he helps your fans escape. I do find it troubling the percentage of posters that see a stadium and think, 'this would make an excellent prison!'.
09/10/17 19:52
Black Monks :

I guess it's just too bad that db can't come on here and tell us how he helps your fans escape. I do find it troubling the percentage of posters that see a stadium and think, 'this would make an excellent prison!'.