ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

20/02/16 09:50
The match bonus needs reform not scrapping! It seems to bug the top guilds but not everyone! It allows lower ranked guilds to compete against better guilds! It's the GvG that needs changing by better matching of guilds in the GvG matches then less requirement for the MB!
21/02/16 23:01
MB IS THE LANCE ARMSTRONG OF THIS GAME. GET RID PLEASE.
23/02/16 09:41
lol leave it be . helps he smaller guy have a chance .. if you choose to add none to your team because your to tight or so up your own ass you think you will win , that's your fault for underestimating your opponent .
24/02/16 19:23
Lomus I hope you are all well?

We have you in the gvg tomorrow and want to play fair and square. We will not be applying ANY match bonuses and this is agreed across the entire guild. We would like you to confirm the same back either here or on your guild description

We just want a fair fight and may the best team win
24/02/16 19:44
Ross Jeffries :

We have you in the gvg tomorrow and want to play fair and square. We will not be applying ANY match bonuses and this is agreed across the entire guild. We would like you to confirm the same back either here or on your guild description

Will pass the msg on
25/02/16 09:57
Richard Nelson :

"Ross Jeffries" :

Will pass the msg on

We propose 7 subs max like the normal rules of rugby
25/02/16 14:21
Don't get rid of it completely. 100% bonus is ridiculous but is a 10% increase unrealistic? Also, in the real world, a bonus may work sometimes but not others. Why not have a partially randomised bonus up to a maximum of 10%? It would be more realistic and even I could write the code for that!
26/02/16 00:35
Been reading all the comments, really need to get rid to make the game about skill and tactics. if everyone goes back and mentions it to their guilds that they don't want to use it, we can all play and ignore the MB
27/02/16 12:22
Remove the match bonus or at least limit it to 20% . Game needs to be about tactics primarily to keep us long term players interested
27/02/16 12:52
Please remove