WHAT THE HELL?!

20/07/18 10:12
Jem Hadar: I must kill you :

Jack Talbot is the least Iranian name ever.

LOL, I am white, British, Scandanavian/ Irish descent.
20/07/18 11:03
ShaunC :

Jack Talbot :

In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.

Not all of them do but it is being done by most

I was a member of a British guild for a few months, not once did a guild team play a friendly against me. In the Iranian guild they are constantly playing friendlies. The difference is stark. They are 'on it'.
If you say most are cheating, it must be at much higher levels than me. All I know is, they really work at the game!
20/07/18 18:08
ShaunC :

Jack Talbot :

In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.

Hi Shaun,
I decided to play the 2 top ranked teams and something strange happened to my tactics ( my forwards decided to play in my half of the pitch). Can you (or anyone else) confirm this! Seems I was wrong in doubting you. All the best....
20/07/18 18:28
Jack Talbot :

ShaunC :

Jack Talbot :

Hi Shaun,
I decided to play the 2 top ranked teams and something strange happened to my tactics ( my forwards decided to play in my half of the pitch). Can you (or anyone else) confirm this, as a cheat Seems I was wrong in doubting you. All the best....

23/07/18 21:45
God. This Game! I have found that this is NOT a cheat!
24/07/18 09:20
Have you not come across tricks like in the G C get a top team to play a bottom team at the start & then the whole lot of them switch to a strat where they spend the whole 90 mins passing the ball between 2 or 3 of their players.

Now thats what I call cheating
24/07/18 11:15
ShaunC :

Have you not come across tricks like in the G C get a top team to play a bottom team at the start & then the whole lot of them switch to a strat where they spend the whole 90 mins passing the ball between 2 or 3 of their players.

Hi Shaun,
as far as I'm concerned that's within the game mechanics, NOT cheating. Work on your team formation and strategy to cope with it. You ARE allowed more than one team formation and you can switch it during the game, or adapt your current tactics. Or do you just throw your dolly out of the pram? Work at it!
24/07/18 11:35
Jack Talbot :

ShaunC :

Hi Shaun,
as far as I'm concerned that's within the game mechanics, NOT cheating. Work on your team formation and strategy to cope with it. You ARE allowed more than one team formation and you can switch it during the game, or adapt your current tactics. Or do you just throw your dolly out of the pram? Work at it!

Yes, I know you have to wait for the ball to go out of play, to change a tactic. If you could possibly give me an English named Persian team (plenty of them) from a Guild, you have played this season and has employed this strategy - I could watch them. Then wait for them to employ the tactic again and play them, before I commit to giving you the answer.
This goes for anyone else that has read this. If you haven't played one this season, I will wait and keep an eye on this post, until you do.
I see on another thread you have 'called out' Yukabed. Although I can't watch the match in question, since the report has been deleted, I have looked extensively at recent games. Maybe he has changed, I see nothing 'wrong' with his tactics. I also have watched many of his Guild members matches - nothing untoward.
25/07/18 02:42
I have seen the strategy Shaun has mentioned, happened to Outlaws top guys. I think they fixed it.
25/07/18 06:06
Hi Jamming,
Thanks for the response. If you're interested, it's a Turkish team called Porzanti Spor. I'm not 100% it is a hack, it certainly looks very suspicious. If it is... It's the first time he's used it (I looked at his previous games)
The funny thing is.... It's happened to me twice before, but in my favour. So, definitely a bug and I will keep an eye on him to see whether its an activation.
Thanks again. All the best........