Racist retiring,

01/02/20 23:37
Nobody here can lay claim to presidency so chill the fuck out and move on
02/02/20 00:01
Alfmaster 11 :

Nobody here can lay claim to presidency so chill the fuck out and move on

I don't think anyone was trying to. I'm stateing facts.
02/02/20 09:51
" TRUTH is not what you want it to be, it is what it is, and you must BEND to its POWER! or live a LIE..."

Remember how you contacted me Andy via messenger asking for help because your game was so shit!
All of Damage inc hate me and Mr Goldshagg because they cannot handle the truth but can only sledge.
There is 3 sides to every story remember that... you can only play the man and not the ball and now I can open my mouth as facts have revealed the true frauds...
Damage Inc is the laugh of the town ... unfortunately.
It was fine when you all had your hands in the cookie Jar but now you defend the theft? and can only throw unfounded accusations to try discredit me... see you on the field :))) and have a nice day!

02/02/20 15:04
I have never asked you or anyone else for help on this game. I know when I'm having a shit one and accept my results, I don't try and match fix to keep up. If I don't get promo I really don't care, I'll come back fighting harder next season..
As for damage hating Mike, that's simply not true. Me and Mike get on very well and I don't know anyone in damage that dislikes him..
02/02/20 18:17
Who has been cheating then?
02/02/20 18:20
1) You are not reading correctly Michael Goldshagg hates me not you...
I do not respect him.

2) your memory is diminishing ...

3) you cannot sugarcoat cheating ...

4) You had much to say about me with all the childish taunting by damage players in order to try get a
response out of me... I did not defend myself because I am far too mature for childish matters.

Did the great pretender " Huw Watkins inform you that I gave him strats and helped his game and that he
insulted me twice calling me a cheat with La Cag... ? No ... he is not honest with himself.
Only after I helped him could he beat Inbreds (Alex) and as sly and deceptive as he is he kept quiet.
He was the only person I gave the Ivorian strat to and it was NOT wheeled around as he claims because
he further stated that it had really helped his game. I felt bad as I let Gbane down and I informed him
accordingly when I came back from retirement the second time.

Wales I cannot rate as a player because he is not original and only befriends good players to try extract the
info and claim it as his...

What I believe or do outside this game has nothing to do with you or anyone for that matter ...and to help
you in your indoctrinated mind please find the curvature on the ocean... sea level... water does not lie as it
always finds it's own level. Always flows downwards to its lowest point. Please explain how the river Nile
and the Mississippi river defy this so called bend... The river Nile begins in Zimbabwe so tell me how a
river can flow upwards over a bend into the Mediterranean... ???

Go do some investigative work as " tell a lie vision" TV is an instrument used for programming.
Bill Nye the so called science guy states that we are in an enclosed system and we cannot get out...
Man has never been to the moon and the ISS space station is done in a studio ... Hollywood at it's best.

Like I said... I dont get involved in politics and religion as they are man made to work together to subdue
the masses... NASA only started in 1958 and in 1960 Nixon speaks to the so called "Astronots" on a lan
line... HELLO !!! a telephone ... what a stage to suck more money out of the slaves " us"

Lastly and not least ... Damage Inc used to be a South African guild and is no more.
Huw and Damage will always be remembered as Cheaters who destroyed a good game behind the
scenes.

Ifs and buts dont work when truth is revealed ... shame and disgrace will be with him always as that is the
legacy he has made...

Sweet Nitro is in serious trouble over this saga and it will not go away...
People will sue ...

I know the truth ... Wales no matter what he says or does will not be taken seriously ... he is a fraud who willingly continued to crook the system until he was caught with Sean and Mel ...

Everyone outside damage and LaCag look at this as a disgrace as it should be...

Whatever you say to try defend it is meaningless...

I have no respect for corrupt behaviour whatsoever whether it be in or outside the game ...end of

I have said my say ... so be it

Jasco Dinkelman ... the 5 min hero as you say!!!

02/02/20 18:23
1969 ... before Michael corrects me ... lol
02/02/20 19:22
Guest GEXZBI :

4) You had much to say about me with all the childish taunting by damage players in order to try get a
response out of me... I did not defend myself because I am far too mature for childish matters.

Did the great pretender " Huw Watkins inform you that I gave him strats and helped his game and that he
insulted me twice calling me a cheat with La Cag... ? No ... he is not honest with himself.
Only after I helped him could he beat Inbreds (Alex) and as sly and deceptive as he is he kept quiet.
He was the only person I gave the Ivorian strat to and it was NOT wheeled around as he claims because
he further stated that it had really helped his game. I felt bad as I let Gbane down and I informed him

Wales I cannot rate as a player because he is not original and only befriends good players to try extract the

What I believe or do outside this game has nothing to do with you or anyone for that matter ...and to help
you in your indoctrinated mind please find the curvature on the ocean... sea level... water does not lie as it
always finds it's own level. Always flows downwards to its lowest point. Please explain how the river Nile
and the Mississippi river defy this so called bend... The river Nile begins in Zimbabwe so tell me how a

Go do some investigative work as " tell a lie vision" TV is an instrument used for programming.
Bill Nye the so called science guy states that we are in an enclosed system and we cannot get out...
Man has never been to the moon and the ISS space station is done in a studio ... Hollywood at it's best.

Like I said... I dont get involved in politics and religion as they are man made to work together to subdue
the masses... NASA only started in 1958 and in 1960 Nixon speaks to the so called "Astronots" on a lan
line... HELLO !!! a telephone ... what a stage to suck more money out of the slaves " us"

Lastly and not least ... Damage Inc used to be a South African guild and is no more.
Huw and Damage will always be remembered as Cheaters who destroyed a good game behind the
scenes.

Ifs and buts dont work when truth is revealed ... shame and disgrace will be with him always as that is the
legacy he has made...

People will sue ...

I know the truth ... Wales no matter what he says or does will not be taken seriously ... he is a fraud who willingly continued to crook the system until he was caught with Sean and Mel ...

I have no respect for corrupt behaviour whatsoever whether it be in or outside the game ...end of

Wow u need serious help! Was u molested as child???
02/02/20 21:31
Guest GEXZBI :

I do not respect him.

scenes.

legacy he has made...

People will sue ...

1. I am reading that correctly, you have written it incorrectly if that is what you meant.

2. My memory is fine

3. You sugar coat match fixing, a practice far more damaging to the game

4. I have lots more to say about you but it's not relevant.

5. I am not huw, I have never had a strat of you and actually don't care if he did. He is a fantastic strat maker and I can assure you that people try and get his strats off him and not the other way around..

6. I'm not going to get started on your perspective of the planet..

7. What exactly are people going to sue nitro for? Only nitro were effected by the actions of the individuals involved.. Not like match fixing where people who pay to stand an even footing are constantly denied progress because they have more mates then them... Yet this goes without punishment.. If anyone wanted to sue it would be the people who have been denied premotion due to people doing that.

8. Why do you keep bringing Sean into this, he's not in damage, he never has been and retired some months back..
03/02/20 14:49
Definition of •FRAUD•

1. VARIABLE NOUN

Fraud is the crime of gaining money orfinancial benefits by a trick or by lying.

He was jailed for two years for fraud and deception.

Tax frauds are dealt with by HMRC.

Synonyms: deception, deceit, treachery, swindling   More Synonyms of fraud

2. COUNTABLE NOUN

A fraud is something or someone thatdeceives people in a way that is illegal ordishonest.

Unfortunately the portraits were frauds.

He believes many 'psychics' are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.

Synonyms: impostor, cheat, fake, bluffer