More than 1 leader in a guild

01/01/17 20:17
How can you have more than 1

01/01/17 21:33
If the leader becomes inactive or hasn't logged in for more than 7 days straight then the person with the highest status or the biggest fanbase if multiple players are RH will get leader status the leader himself whoever was the original leader can never be demoted unless he leaves to join the guild hope it clears it up for ya
02/01/17 10:24
ASHLEY
Does that mean that anybody that does not log on for 7 straight days gets an auto dumping & if so does that mean the team is also killed off?

If so thats a pretty crap setting some people like my brother like to go on holiday & not go on the net while they are away he normally goes for 4 weeks so he will be stuffed then
02/01/17 11:25
No your team still stays in the guild regardless of how long you go inactive for
02/01/17 17:43
While its good to know you can have a holiday & not get wiped out they really should make a limit (say 16 weeks) after which you get deleated after all if you cant manage to log in once in 3 months then you obviously have quit
03/01/17 15:25
Yeah before we had goonerjohn we used to have a leader called rangers and he'd log on once a month at best cost us many a guild challenge he basically used to leave the recruitment up to me and goonerjohn and eventually one day goonerjohn became leader no idea how and the leader got demoted
27/03/17 18:13
How do you add an additional leader?
27/03/17 20:22
You can't Slant whoever you have as current leader in friends will always be leader unless they don't logon for 7 straight days and then then the next highest ranked person Rh will then also become a leader should the actual leader not logon. I know from playing with an inactive leader if the leader doesn't logon for along time the game will randomly demote him to be RH and whoever is RH with the highest fanbase gets leader but you can change leader within your guild at any point.