Injuries

09/10/15 17:14
Ok, it is only a game but........
Having been hit by several injuries to my top players ( I don't have many ) I find myself going into some top of the table games without them. Sitting second in my tournament I actually hope I stay here and go to level 2 not 3 but that is another issue.

My point however is, why on earth do we have the ability to increase / train players purely to cause injury to other players? ie 'strength'. Surely this goes against everything a true rugby enthusiast whether player or otherwise has ever been brought up with? I have since done some research into how some teams are being configured and find that on several occasions our virtual players are being disproportionately trained to 'kill'. This game needs some sort of injury system I suppose in an effort to reproduce the real game but may I suggest that injuries be randomly applied and this gift not given to those who purely wish to abuse this availabilty in the training system?

Gripe over.
13/10/15 01:17
Just had three players injured for a total of 16 days each was the best I have in that position. They had a toughness of 50, 43 & 34 so I am surprised that they will be out for between 5-6 days each. With nothing to provide medical kits I am reliant on people clicking in the guild and I need over 300 kits or just to wait.
15/10/15 01:05
I can see what you mean when a started playing it was fun never had really bad injured players now I have a few of my best players going down for ages. if you don't buy I guess the game will be no fun but its just the way these companies make cash and its a shame because it a good game
15/10/15 13:59
Further to my first post I have ended up winning the table. Not sure how. Now in championship 3 and have won my first game with attacking BP. To my disgust I have now started to injure others. Not impressed but I am sure I am in for a spanking very soon.