Promotion Relegation

28/11/16 21:18
Just an idea....
With so maney plays stop playing...why dont you also introduced a relegation system. Something like relegating the 2 or 3 worst teams in the championship?
28/11/16 22:04
With the way the training points increases by 5 at every championship level its going to make for unfair grounds should a team be relegated
29/11/16 12:48
The diffence (with the training points as a team) couldn't be that much more different then it already is. That way you keep people fighting not only to get promoted but also to filght not to get relegated.
29/11/16 14:38
But I'm currently lvl 30 and have a lot of attributes at 185. If i were to be relegated i would be in lvl 29 where the max attribute is 180. So I would either lose a ton of training points and be moved down, or i would have a significant advantage over everyone else. Either way isnt right.
30/11/16 08:24
Black Monks :

But I'm currently lvl 30 and have a lot of attributes at 185. If i were to be relegated i would be in lvl 29 where the max attribute is 180. So I would either lose a ton of training points and be moved down, or i would have a significant advantage over everyone else. Either way isnt right.

This does however suggest that the strategy is not right. Not sure why training points need to be lost. I can think of a number of current 190* teams who are regularly beaten because their strat is wrong.

Personally I am a supporter not only of relegation but also for reducing promotions to, eg, top 3 only. Don't think it will happen though.
02/12/16 19:26
In effect, top 3 is the only real promotion because it's the only way to get a step closer to the top tier. Next 6 leaves you at the same tier (if measured by levels from the top) and the rest gets you a demotion. That's how I view it anyhow.
02/12/16 19:43
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

In effect, top 3 is the only real promotion because it's the only way to get a step closer to the top tier. Next 6 leaves you at the same tier (if measured by levels from the top) and the rest gets you a demotion. That's how I view it anyhow.

Spot on!
03/12/16 09:49
in my oppion the admin people will never play this game as the real game all they interested in is in making money i mean who plays a season with just 1 game against the opponent and 9 teams being promoted!!!
03/12/16 13:32

This might be the smartest thing I have read on the forums.
03/12/16 13:51

Unless you are in the top level already