Speed 10 vs speed 40

24/05/17 23:31
How can a player with speed 10 run away from a player with speed 40?!
I kick off to 13, who runs to half way and about to get tackled by 14. 13 kicks the ball forward, runs to get it and scores a try, 14 runs behind him not able to catch up. It happened 9 times in one game!! that's all that happened..
13 has speed 10, 14 has speed 40.
25/05/17 02:08
Comes down to rhythm as well as individual player strats and attack acceleration etc
25/05/17 07:18
Also match bonus possibly used?
25/05/17 09:43
Kicking to 13 is almost guaranteed to give the opponent a win - it's something people do when they want to lose.
25/05/17 13:32
I need new socks :

Comes down to rhythm as well as individual player strats and attack acceleration etc

we're not talking about 10 vs 12 speed. It's 10 vs 40! the defender could've run there and back and there again and still would have had to wait. His defence acc was set low, but does it mean he doesn't use his full speed. if it does it's ridiculous. I run 4 times faster than you, but I'll watch you run to score a try and just jog and watch..
Anyhow his 13 magestic stamina rating of 12 didn't have any effect on him using max rhythm and attack acc.. also his magnificent kick rec of 4 allowed him to have no trouble plucking the ball from the air 9 times out of 9..
this game is so bogus and random. Real shame, cause UI is good..
25/05/17 13:35
Colston's :

max MB would make his speed 15.. 15 vs 40 is still a very long reach..
25/05/17 13:38
Waspy Tiger :

Kicking to 13 is almost guaranteed to give the opponent a win - it's something people do when they want to lose.

this is just strange, the fact that such things exist in a game aspiring to mimick the real game..
25/05/17 13:46
gmoujik :

Colston's :

And if he has L3 shoes AND MB, then his speed would be 37.5. And if his attack acceleration is better than your guy's def acceleration, he's going to be well ahead.
25/05/17 13:50
Waspy Tiger :

gmoujik :

Colston's :

And if he has L3 shoes AND MB, then his speed would be 37.5. And if his attack acceleration is better than your guy's def acceleration, he's going to be well ahead.

we're playing in the first level mate.. I don't know anything about these shoes, but to have shoes that make you run 2.5 times faster is just another ridiculous thing.. it's just crazy, no?
25/05/17 13:53
Am also getting fed up by the inequality in the players stats, and what they do, played a team who's players were all on 90% rhythm, but even though the players were way below mine, who were on 75% rhythm, his players were still out running mine ? Seriously guy's, why bother training up your players, when lesser players just out run them ! Get real, the game still doesn't reflect the players stats, and the away team never seem to use up energy ! Before the lvl 6 upgrade, you knew that if you had fast players you could score tries, but now both my center's who are top stats for their league very rarely score tries ! and its nothing to do with strats or mb, it's just plain and simple stupid programming !