Is the sale of players bordering on fraud?

13/09/17 00:37
I used to quite enjoy this game however I am now on the verge of quitting. I've trained my players diligently and when the right player has come up at the right price I've not been afraid to buy them - this soon adds up though. However now the results seem totally random and I've lost to teams 80 quality points lower than me with lower morale and lower energy. This means that buying players makes no difference to results - surely this is bordering on fraudulent? I've raised it with support but they just dismiss it. I'm currently 11th in a league where the closest any other team is in terms of quality is 30 points lower. I've actually asked a lawyer friend of mine what the position is on this I'm so fed up with it and the support attitude. Anyone else annoyed?
13/09/17 02:05
What's your team name and guild? We can take a look at your matches where you are losing to such inferior teams. It is strat settings and not fraud by sweet nitro. And even if it were fraud by sweet nitro your lawyer friend will quickly inform you that without the code, a trained expert to decipher the code and a judge that likes lawsuits you wouldn't be able to be heard. And your chances of getting the code are low, the chances you will get an expert to prove fraud in the code is lower. Sorry mate.
13/09/17 06:14
You might have a very good team on paper there, but you forgot 1 very important member of your team: the coach. Aquisition of star players is only 1 aspect of a winning team. The team also has to have a good game plan, good training that is consistent with the game plan, and forward planning. If you're losing to teams 30* lower than you, then it tells me that your strategy needs work. Are you testing variations of your team strategy and individual player strategies?
13/09/17 08:49
And don't forget about everybodies favourite friend, match bonus....
13/09/17 13:12
Stuart Whitman :

I used to quite enjoy this game however I am now on the verge of quitting. I've trained my players diligently and when the right player has come up at the right price I've not been afraid to buy them - this soon adds up though. However now the results seem totally random and I've lost to teams 80 quality points lower than me with lower morale and lower energy. This means that buying players makes no difference to results - surely this is bordering on fraudulent? I've raised it with support but they just dismiss it. I'm currently 11th in a league where the closest any other team is in terms of quality is 30 points lower. I've actually asked a lawyer friend of mine what the position is on this I'm so fed up with it and the support attitude. Anyone else annoyed?

In light of other members' responses, would you like to rethink your accusations of ' bordering on fraudulent' until such time you have had the opportunity to sort out / revisit your strategies?
14/09/17 00:17
Actually no. This isn't a one off event. I've changed tactics, strategy, morale over 3 seasons. I've gone back to default settings, bought from the sports shop and not bought from the sports shop. I've gone through my opponent teams and their strategies. My favourite was being beaten by a team made up of 11 flankers (including the whole front row). I've screen shot opponents etc. So no I really do not want to rethink my accusations.
14/09/17 01:51
Offer is still available to let us know your team and guild to take a look under the hood and help you out a little
14/09/17 08:29
Stuart Whitman :

Actually no. This isn't a one off event. I've changed tactics, strategy, morale over 3 seasons. I've gone back to default settings, bought from the sports shop and not bought from the sports shop. I've gone through my opponent teams and their strategies. My favourite was being beaten by a team made up of 11 flankers (including the whole front row). I've screen shot opponents etc. So no I really do not want to rethink my accusations.

Perhaps you should take up the offer to look at your team. Your 'study' of other players' strategies would not include their general strategy which you cannot see. And which can greatly effect the way you perform. Whilst I disagree with the ability to have a team with '11 flankers', the game does allow for this and there is nothing we can do about it. Theoretically you can play with 15 props and provided they are individually trained in the right areas they can make a very good side. Nightmare to manage though ;). I am sure that IF things were as you are 'borderline' suggesting that many other players would be shouting about it. They are not and have not.
14/09/17 12:05
Colts, I'm sure you have seen these posts before. Venting after relegation and no team provided till the schedule is cleared. It's too bad though, if we had been able to look at the games we could have helped. Best of luck stuart. Now you have to wait for new examples.
14/09/17 13:22
Black Monks :

Colts, I'm sure you have seen these posts before. Venting after relegation and no team provided till the schedule is cleared. It's too bad though, if we had been able to look at the games we could have helped. Best of luck stuart. Now you have to wait for new examples.

Not sure where the 'relegation' comes in. Failure to gain promotion maybe? Otherwise, yes, could not agree more!