OTHER OPTION TO BUY THE 3RD BUILDER

02/06/16 06:50
I think there is so much differences between players because of that....i cannot buy this because i cannot buy golden ball,it s already a chance for me to have network at home.....the only way to get golden ball for me was the tournament => it doesnt work since 1 year -_-
In the top level they almost have all 3 builders so it could accelerate their constructions . Almost all the players have their strategy buildings in level 20...their goodies shop and snaks in level 20...almost all their buildings in level 20 .

i will be the victim of bonus matches after some seasons (another thing to see apart the differences between players with thoses who have lot of good players in their team) , i have medium player ,i dont have the third builder....i sacrificed championship to upgrade my buildings, i made lot of effort about the tactic and formation to be where i am now
02/06/16 18:45
I agree i have 2 builders.. but yet my reserve team has 3 builders.. if i knew from start to use gold balls for builders rather than building spots i would have done things differantly.. now at best i will grovel to my wife to let me buy gold balls