Things to change

05/12/16 16:07
-DEFENDER STILL DRIBBL ALL THE TIME EVEN WITH 0% DRIBBLE RATE
-FAULT AGAINST BIG TEAM EVEN WITH 0% AGGRESSIVNESS AND MAX SAFE TACKLE

TEAM LOWER QUALITY ALWAYS GOT THE MOST FAULT EACH TIME THEY FACE BIG TEAM WITH TOP PLAYERS

-DFENDER WHO DRIBBL ALL THE TIME
-DEFENDER WHO DRIBBL ALL THE TIME
-DEFENDER WHO DRIBBL ALL THE TIME.....

THOUSAND PLAYERS WHO LEFT THE GAME HAVE SAID THIS BUT STILL NO CHANGE..........
06/12/16 10:02
watch out my championship match today....i drew because of this shit again.....my defender dribbl the ball alone with 4 strikers around even with 0 % dribbl rate......what a fuck.....
06/12/16 10:08
MY DEFENDER CARL ALWAYS GOT YELLOW CARD EVERY EVERY EVERY MATCH WITH 215 SAFE TACKLE AND 0% AGGRESSIVNESS
06/12/16 15:48
Well if you have a big squad in terms of depth if there always getting a yellow you can try one of two things change his position on the pitch sometimes it works or failing that just replace your player with one from the bench as pretty much any player can play anywhere if you train them in the right area PL I've had goalkeepers play defender before today and DM's taking penalties seems to work well for whatever reason I'm not saying you will score everytime cos you won't but your more likely definitely and a lot of my DM's do not get booked but actual supposedly proper defenders get booked with 0% aggression all the time
06/12/16 16:03
i tried with another defender with the same formation,the same place with lower quality but he doesnt make fault all the time....there are just kid of players which in base a player who always make fault and whatever you do even you train them to have the max safe tackle,it doesnt change anything .

i tested it with 2 of my players ....this one Carl and another midflied ....they have max safe tackle and 0% aggressivness but they always make fault
06/12/16 18:06
I have players like that
06/12/16 18:07
I sell them if it gets really bad cos someone will buy just because they have max stats but if it's costing you freekicks pens there not worth having