Incentive to be the top ranked player?

23/12/16 13:34
Other than personal pride what is the actual point in being the top ranked player? For me there is no incentive to being top of the pile or to even attempt to get near the top. Like maybe It would be nice if the top 10 got an extra builder ,if they could hold a slot in the top 10 for more than 24 hrs or several gold balls or whatever, maybe a free plot of land cos they're hard to unlock.

Furthermore if you do reach the top you have nobody on your map to play so that is another reason for my minimal ambition and only playing people who are maybe just a little above me in ranking so by the time I next play I'Il have fallen more places than I've gained meaning I get easier games so the wins are guaranteed almost. Maybe depending on the quality of the player should determine how many fans you gain too cos it doesn't matter who you beat you still get the same amount of fans should you win that is also a reason for my minimal ambition but maybe if there was an incentive something in it for me other than my name being on a leaderboard I'd actually try to compete instead of trying to make training games easy for myself.
24/12/16 05:45
i agree,also for league match....14millions seem to be nothing i think...everybody as they have their building in level 22....they can spend 15millions for a game as bonus...so the reward 14millions is totally stupid....

I suggest to give as reward a top player for those who win the league about 3 times or something like that