Encourage Heal Kit Sending

06/01/18 23:46
Hi everyone, just a quick one regarding encouraging people to send and request heals. How can I get my guild to send and request more heals? How do you guys do it?

They are very active in GvG challenges but sending heals is an issue.

I have put conditions of promotion in the guild depending on how many heals people send; i.e. 0 to 149 = newcommer. 150 to 349 = experienced. 350+ = right hand. Promotions happen throughout the season and demotions happen at the end of the season. This is the 1st season demotions will come in to play.

Interesed to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Samuran {WOTW}.
06/01/18 23:52
To be honest, either rules or encouragement are the best. We have members that send and receive 1000’s, I am generally in the 600-800 range for both, just keep in there and communicate the advantages.
07/01/18 00:20
Yeah I will do. I wanna send loads to them but if no requests come through then I can't. A few are on over 200 sent whilst others on less than 50. I hear about teams sending 1000's, the most I have ever sent is around 800 but in a previous guild.
07/01/18 04:16
if they like playing GCs then make a rule that anytime the GC isn't full guild, those with least kits sent get stood down, hopefully then encouraging kit sending to ensure they get to play
07/01/18 16:03
I have mentioned in the past that in this case only the most active will be selected, I don't want to be a heal kit Nazi, ha ha.