Wales

03/02/20 13:27
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

He has paid what he owed nitro, handed the team to someone else and retired.
There are no longer any payment disputes concerning that team and so no punishment to serve.
No idea why nitro stuck him in a retired league, take that up with them.

You see Andy, according to your mate Martin this is not allowed. So why does he complain if you are doing it yourselves?

Martin told Christo he was not allowed to take over Jonathan's account... apparently against terms and conditions you know? LOL

Hiding behind an un named account and knows my name? Who could that possibly be I thing it’s our old Pal Jonathan are u returning as well??

Common now Martin, You know full well I wouldn't hide away. If I have something to say to you and will let you know it's me.
Yours sincerely
Jonathon

As for this guest he has made some good points about both Damage and La Cag and I applaud him.
03/02/20 13:33
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

There are no longer any payment disputes concerning that team and so no punishment to serve.

You see Andy, according to your mate Martin this is not allowed. So why does he complain if you are doing it yourselves?

Martin told Christo he was not allowed to take over Jonathan's account... apparently against terms and conditions you know? LOL

Hiding behind an un named account and knows my name? Who could that possibly be I thing it’s our old Pal Jonathan are u returning as well??

By the way Martin, I am back and this has not been kept a secret. Members of other guilds know this as well as Huw does. Again I do not hide and I have no reason to. I've had a nice break from the game but got bored, I'm now running Sharkies and enjoying the challenge.
Anything else you wanna know?
03/02/20 13:34
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

So what! I can’t believe how pathetic some of u are

Pathetic huw?

You for a starters is pathetic!! U know for a fact that Huw has no control over what league he’s in! So why start a topic about him?

I think when you get this angry the blood drains from your brain... I did not start the thread LOL
03/02/20 14:51
Definition of •FRAUD•

1. VARIABLE NOUN

Fraud is the crime of gaining money orfinancial benefits by a trick or by lying.

He was jailed for two years for fraud and deception.

Tax frauds are dealt with by HMRC.

Synonyms: deception, deceit, treachery, swindling   More Synonyms of fraud

2. COUNTABLE NOUN

A fraud is something or someone thatdeceives people in a way that is illegal ordishonest.

Unfortunately the portraits were frauds.

He believes many 'psychics' are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.

Synonyms: impostor, cheat, fake, bluffer
03/02/20 15:02
C R Botha, who wrote a doctoral thesis on fraud, gives the definition of fraud as follows:

“Fraud is the unlawful, intentional making of misrepresentation which causes actual prejudice to another or holds potential prejudice to another” (own translation).

03/02/20 15:15
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

By the way Martin, I am back and this has not been kept a secret. Members of other guilds know this as well as Huw does. Again I do not hide and I have no reason to. I've had a nice break from the game but got bored, I'm now running Sharkies and enjoying the challenge.

No pal, it’s good to have you back! You’re a great player and never disputed that, but Huw being in a retired league has nothing to do with him, Just like Snakeman last season in a retired league, but I didn’t see anyone creating a post about him and at the end of the day you’re all still gonna play against him if you’re drawn in the same league in the future so why all the moaning
03/02/20 15:24
Crusaders RM :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

No pal, it’s good to have you back! You’re a great player and never disputed that, but Huw being in a retired league has nothing to do with him, Just like Snakeman last season in a retired league, but I didn’t see anyone creating a post about him and at the end of the day you’re all still gonna play against him if you’re drawn in the same league in the future so why all the moaning

The beginning of the Season Wales was banned and in no league. Everyone that complained to sweetnitro about what was going on about the fraud business was informed by Sweetnitro that the account Wales was permanently banned. Everyone else started getting their accounts back which was not a problem, Then all of a sudden Wales account was back up and running and then he and others get thrown into a league of lower levels, May I add these lower levels accounts are not dead. So as you can see from everyone's point of view that are not associated with Damage that Sweetnitro are helping Damage again (This may not be intentional). But we see it as an unfair advantage.

It's basically we have our views and you have yours. We believe we are right and you believe you are right. Nothing can be done and that's why people come to the forum and say what their views are.

As for match fixing, Everyone has done it. Just because people choose not to do it and others do it will always be part of the game sadly. It's the case of looking after your own which you can't blame anyone.
03/02/20 16:04
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

The beginning of the Season Wales was banned and in no league. Everyone that complained to sweetnitro about what was going on about the fraud business was informed by Sweetnitro that the account Wales was permanently banned. Everyone else started getting their accounts back which was not a problem, Then all of a sudden Wales account was back up and running and then he and others get thrown into a league of lower levels, May I add these lower levels accounts are not dead. So as you can see from everyone's point of view that are not associated with Damage that Sweetnitro are helping Damage again (This may not be intentional). But we see it as an unfair advantage.

It's basically we have our views and you have yours. We believe we are right and you believe you are right. Nothing can be done and that's why people come to the forum and say what their views are.

As for match fixing, Everyone has done it. Just because people choose not to do it and others do it will always be part of the game sadly. It's the case of looking after your own which you can't blame anyone.

So when the leagues are generated Huw was banned, Huw has apologised and sorted out with SN what he owed so they reinstated him! Nothing he could do once the leagues had reset, Snakeman was In the same position last season in the same league of teams that have retired and no one created a forum post about it and everyone knew so why create 1 about Huw??
03/02/20 16:25
Crusaders RM :

So when the leagues are generated Huw was banned, Huw has apologised and sorted out with SN what he owed so they reinstated him! Nothing he could do once the leagues had reset, Snakeman was In the same position last season in the same league of teams that have retired and no one created a forum post about it and everyone knew so why create 1 about Huw??

Very valid point but Snakeman did not commit fraud. In my view Wales' account should have been closed permanently to set an example. He was a moderator and a leader.

I am not accusing your boy Huw but it is ludicrous that SN can have such obvious double standards and lack of control.

The same happened when Jonathan stopped the game and sold his team and was reinstated again. Till this day you mention it as a cheat from La Cag but it is simply not true.

The common denominator here is lack of control from the people in charge at SN.
03/02/20 17:08
Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

Very valid point but Snakeman did not commit fraud. In my view Wales' account should have been closed permanently to set an example. He was a moderator and a leader.

I am not accusing your boy Huw but it is ludicrous that SN can have such obvious double standards and lack of control.

The same happened when Jonathan stopped the game and sold his team and was reinstated again. Till this day you mention it as a cheat from La Cag but it is simply not true.

The common denominator here is lack of control from the people in charge at SN.

I'm curious who you are as you know me lol