recovery speed

27/10/15 23:36
How do you increase a players recovery speed
28/10/15 10:38
By upgrading your infirmary.
29/10/15 08:58
PierrotLL :

By upgrading your infirmary.

But will that increase the recovery speed for all players? Can the recovery speed of an individual player be increased on its own. I have a few players who recover very slowly. Can they be targeted? If not then this is something to consider when buying players in auction perhaps.
29/10/15 10:50
You can use heal kits to heal players individually.
29/10/15 12:50
PierrotLL :

You can use heal kits to heal players individually.

Yes I know that. It seems that each player has a recovery rate that can only be kncreased by upgrading the infirmary. How good that becomes is dependant on how high their rate is to begin with and it is not possible to increase their rate quicker than other players in the team.

Correct? PierrotLL.
29/10/15 12:53
Yes, that's it
29/10/15 15:44
that is why u need to look at a players recovery speed and training % when you bid for players at auction. people all go for players with high star rating, not looking at their recovery and training rate, then they sit with players with low recovery rates. i prefer players of about 25* but with very good training and recovery rate. Within 1 season i trained them up to over 30* anyway and then they have good recovery, with my infirmary my avg recovery rate is about 6.5/h
30/10/15 05:26
What is the infirmary and how do i get one? Just seen it on level 8 l will be there soon enough