New Special Offer: Championship and Stars

13/05/17 16:59
I understand the team being promoted up to a higher level, that's self-explanatory. But how will the 4 stars be applied to each player? Are we talking about 4 stars worth of training points been allocated to each player for us to manually assign? Will 4 stars worth of training points be auto-assigned? How will this work?
18/05/17 22:23
Still no replies, i am interested in this too. Any idea Mods/Experts?
19/05/17 09:24
Not a clue, sorry.
19/05/17 10:34
Waspy Tiger :

Not a clue, sorry.

Me neither. Phusion, care to elaborate? 4 stars?
19/05/17 13:00
The special ran for a day or 2 before the start of the new season. The offer was for your team to go up 1 extra level, and for your players to each be given 4 extra stars. In other words, if your scrumhalf was 80* he would go up to a 84* - I presume. The only way a player can get more stars is if he has more training points, right? So the question then is, how are those training points assigned?
19/05/17 14:56
PhusionMedia Sharks :

The special ran for a day or 2 before the start of the new season. The offer was for your team to go up 1 extra level, and for your players to each be given 4 extra stars. In other words, if your scrumhalf was 80* he would go up to a 84* - I presume. The only way a player can get more stars is if he has more training points, right? So the question then is, how are those training points assigned?

Well I am sorry but I never saw that. Hence my comment above and, I presume, that of Waspy. was this 'special' a real $ job?
19/05/17 15:32
I wonder if it was lower leagues only? I didn't see it either and was spooking for it, out of curiosity
19/05/17 21:26
I never saw this either
19/05/17 22:23
It was offered in my Championship L26 with the offer to go to L29 instead of L28 which I refused as I want to get to the top on my own merits. Was it offered in higher leagues? Not sure but could ask some guys in our Guild if anyone is really that interested?
27/05/17 13:41
I am also interested how training points assign