World xv

12/07/17 21:35
I was watching the guys at 1014 this morning and started thinking about my current world xv and wanted to know who everyone would have on their side (disregarding injuries). I have added mine to start conversation:
1. Ramiro Herrera
2. Dane Coles
3. Thad Furlong (I had Owen franks until I started typing....guy says furlong brain says franks)
4. Maro Itoje
5. Brodie Retallick
6. Michael Hooper
7. Sam Can
8. Kieran Read
9. Aaron Smith
10. Beauden Barrett
11. Elliot Daily
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Jonathan Davies
14. Ben Smith
15. Stuart Hogg
13/07/17 11:17
Great team that Monks. I would have Hooper open side with Falatau at 6. Id also have Folau over Daly. The power and pace in the threequarters would blow everyone away.
13/07/17 15:05
I really wanted to put jordie Barret in but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Daily is needed on my squad for kicking over several others that would have made the squad otherwise. Considered jordie at 15, 12, &13 and then daily wouldn't have been needed but I just couldn't do it. In 6 months he may take one of those spots and not let go for a decade. Furlong will now hold the 3 for eight years unless my brain takes over and puts franks back in. It won't let go of his spot for a decade, Barret for a long time to come, and Dane Coles needs to get healthy or he is on the verge of losing his spot to a few guys.