Loser mentality from Cymru Uprising/Club Twickenham/Alpha Omega

15/12/23 21:48
Guest 4GWEER :

Wow Bluemoaners you the obsessed little steroid freak find a guild n build it instead of jumping on board the best all you did was moan when Damage had the best guild around you crying little bitch ????

I think he was one of if not the main reasons Spuitpoep improved so much. They were well behind the top 2 at the beginning of Jono’s tenure.
15/12/23 22:37
I know were all pretty competitive, but chill lads.
06/02/24 17:07
I see no problem with Guilds that know they have no chance against another giving their lower level teams the chance at Gate Money and sitting out higher level teams to do so.

What I do have a problem with and I highlight my point with our current GvG at Boots & Blood with La Cag #2 is the 26 unplayed games by them!

We played La Cag #1 recently and got hammered but there were very few unplayed games by us and only due to real life/work etc. Have a go for crying out loud! We will always do so!!!

DHSFP...the non-No Mark never hidden identity team
06/02/24 19:18
DHSFP :

I see no problem with Guilds that know they have no chance against another giving their lower level teams the chance at Gate Money and sitting out higher level teams to do so.

What I do have a problem with and I highlight my point with our current GvG at Boots & Blood with La Cag #2 is the 26 unplayed games by them!

We played La Cag #1 recently and got hammered but there were very few unplayed games by us and only due to real life/work etc. Have a go for crying out loud! We will always do so!!!

DHSFP...the non-No Mark never hidden identity team

Agree with everything you say. Why not have a go. You may lose a few fans but you can soon get them back, but you will gain cash. You’re definitely not a No Mark. Top player.
07/02/24 07:27
Simons Spud Slingers :

Agree with everything you say. Why not have a go. You may lose a few fans but you can soon get them back, but you will gain cash. You’re definitely not a No Mark. Top player.

Cheers Simon, you are a top player yourself

We now play La Cag #1 again so there may be a few of our higher levels sitting out that don't need the Gate Money to let lower levels grab the cash for building upgrades they are still doing.