created a new guild now how to invite

26/02/17 01:01
I CREATED A NEW GUILD AND SET IT TO OPEN INVITATION,HOW DO I INVITE FORMER TEAMMATES THAT SAID THEY WOULD JOIN MY NEW GUILD?
26/02/17 10:53
You have three options here:

1. If you have contact with them outside the game tell them to join your guild by going into the guild building then selecting top guilds, then select search. They can type in your guild name in the search box, tap on your guild and join.

2. If you don't have contact with them outside the game you will need to search for them in their current guild using the same steps as above, then select the player and there will be an invite button at the bottom towards the right.

3. Advertise your new guild in the guild section of the forum and hope they and/or other players sees this and decides to join.

Hope this helps
27/02/17 18:55
Barber Shoeing :

I CREATED A NEW GUILD AND SET IT TO OPEN INVITATION,HOW DO I INVITE FORMER TEAMMATES THAT SAID THEY WOULD JOIN MY NEW GUILD?

Sorry, I have to.

http://www.wearebw.com/wp-content/uploads/Loud-Noises.jpg
27/02/17 19:14
Haha. Nice way to point out to relax on the caps.

For those unfimaliar with internet ettiquette CAPS MEANS SHOUTING
28/02/17 01:05
Good luck with your new guild!!! I hope you guys live and thrive and climb up the leaderboard with great haste. Always fun seeing fresh and new guys up and coming to challenge the powers that be. The powers that be need to be destroyed!!!