Home Advantage

23/11/16 01:32
I use subs when I am on but i wanted to minimize variables so did no subs. Im also an American so championships are around 3am for me, which is in the 4 hour window my kids let me sleep. There is a thread about strat building where taff brought up a question about coding i find interesting
23/11/16 21:42
Thats a bummer mate! Sorry been messing around with my away strat cos we got an inter-guild challenge going on, not the best timing for our experiment. Cheers will have a look
26/11/16 12:50
Sublinet has finally confirmed there is an advantage for the home team. It was initially unintended (Im presuming accidental) but they have decided to keep it this way, which is fair as generally the home team does have an advantage.
26/11/16 19:49
Coach qBaLL :

Sublinet has finally confirmed there is an advantage for the home team. It was initially unintended (Im presuming accidental) but they have decided to keep it this way, which is fair as generally the home team does have an advantage.

Care to share the source of that information Coach?
26/11/16 20:41
I logged a support ticket and received the below reply from Sublinet:

"Support
Good day,

It was not intentional at first but we've deciced to keep it that way for a more realistic game.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team"
27/11/16 01:00
Great detective work qBall
27/11/16 01:16
I have a follow up question for you to ask them. If they seek a more realistic game why do they not remove mb? I am finishing 12th this season but when I play friendlies against my championship teams I go undefeated with a GA of 350. I know Japan beat SA, but they didn't go on to beat england, wales, ireland, France Australia and new zealand.
27/11/16 11:26
Feel free to log a support ticket with your question Black Monks
27/11/16 11:33
I think we know what the answer will be, if anything at all! The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results... MB is here, it's going nowhere, we will not get a response on it from developers, and more people use it than don't the higher you get....

Don't make me start singing that song from Frozen, I'll forever hold it against you Monks!
27/11/16 18:26
Coach qBaLL :

I logged a support ticket and received the below reply from Sublinet:

"Support
Good day,

It was not intentional at first but we've deciced to keep it that way for a more realistic game.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team"

Not exactly an admission. May make more sense if accompanied by the original question?