banned teams

30/01/20 19:42
Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Im not banned and im in damage, there are loads banned in nearly all guilds. Rumour is though certain French guilds have escaped punishment.

Or have concidered that they don't need to steel to be good just saying....

You was shit u just inherated a decent team

There's a massive difference between inheriting and cheating. You guys committed fraud. That should be a permanent band. If this doesn't happen then everyone will be complaining to Google and asking for a refunding on all players purchased as we feel we've been cheated in gc's and guys that have missed out on promotion to you cheaters.

It's ironic how much hatred you guys have shown on here and in whatsapp groups for La Cag for match fixing when you guys have committed the biggest cheat that could possibly be thought of.
I wonder what everyone not involved with La Cag and Damage think now.
30/01/20 19:59
Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Im not banned and im in damage, there are loads banned in nearly all guilds. Rumour is though certain French guilds have escaped punishment.

Yes Martin shit I did get a great team probably the best but I do know for a fact with my shit team I was still your daddy....
30/01/20 20:36
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

There's a massive difference between inheriting and cheating. You guys committed fraud. That should be a permanent band. If this doesn't happen then everyone will be complaining to Google and asking for a refunding on all players purchased as we feel we've been cheated in gc's and guys that have missed out on promotion to you cheaters.

It's ironic how much hatred you guys have shown on here and in whatsapp groups for La Cag for match fixing when you guys have committed the biggest cheat that could possibly be thought of.

I'm an outsider and find it incredibly amusing how la cag is now trying to claim a moral high ground. You fix honest players out of top league season after season without looking back!! Do you have any idea how many top players you have forced into retirement because of this?? This game has gone to shit because of la Cag!!
As for Damage they didn't cheat they stole as simple as that!!
30/01/20 21:07
Guest 5AL57M :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

I'm an outsider and find it incredibly amusing how la cag is now trying to claim a moral high ground. You fix honest players out of top league season after season without looking back!! Do you have any idea how many top players you have forced into retirement because of this?? This game has gone to shit because of la Cag!!

Really??? Your defending Damage, ffs you're a clown. La Cag match fixing people have a chance to beat them and survive. Fraud is the lowest of the low. Now go and crawl back up Damages 4ss
30/01/20 21:25
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Guest 5AL57M :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Really??? Your defending Damage, ffs you're a clown. La Cag match fixing people have a chance to beat them and survive. Fraud is the lowest of the low. Now go and crawl back up Damages 4ss

Not defending anyone you fucking hypocrite!!! I'm stating you are cheats and damage are thieves.. Don't claim the moral high ground it's pathetic!!!
31/01/20 04:00
You guys keep on moaning about Cag and the matches they fix.... It's within the parrameters of the game... It's only clever play by guilds the fact that you feel cheated by it is your problem sweet nitro changed the scoring setup to accommodate you yet as a guild others can't get it right....
31/01/20 07:34
It's incredible that after the Damage cheats have been caught, thus not ONE member in La Cag found guilty ... that still La Cag get a bad rap... Match fixing has been going on since the game started and Every guild has done it and continues to do so... it is damage that got the parameters changed to suit their style of play.
As long as there are guilds match fixing will be part of the game...
But we have the likes of damage players making stupid comments on here ... you find nothing wrong with CHEATING but bitch over match fixing which you can do but others not... WOW!!! ONLY LOSERS behave this way...
The reality is damage had to cheat to stay ahead ... and have the cheek to call themselves #1 guild...
Yes you are the #1 cheating guild ... all those so called legends are now disgraced...

Honest players go to the Hall of FAME...
Damage inc go to the Hall of SHAME...

31/01/20 07:41
Guest 5AL57M :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Guest 5AL57M :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Not defending anyone you fucking hypocrite!!! I'm stating you are cheats and damage are thieves.. Don't claim the moral high ground it's pathetic!!!

You might wanna check Hull Mel's last league game. Damage match fixes like La Cag.
31/01/20 07:53
some of the damages are cheaters and fraudsters, but not all. they will always have this label that will stick to their skin
31/01/20 07:54
there are also those who did nothing but who received pr from the fraudsters