Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

24/06/20 15:17
Mic's Mob :

Ystrad :

Dragon blade :

Definately time to get a hobbie fella

I call BS, I know for a fact no member at Damage knew about the glitch. When they found out about it they were gutted they didn't know about it sooner.

Just to clarify to everyone, It's not a cheat it's just people capitalising on SN inability to make the game glitch proof. Nobody should have got a ban for this.

Can you please define “Damage members” for me? I think I may have misinterpreted the phrase.

So for an example,
- if a person was not in Damage’s guild when the glitch started to be abused,
- but then joined Damage,
- then promoted the glitch as a Damage members and a Damage glitch
- all before the bans were in place.
- And this person is still in Damage now but not banned.

Would this count as a Damage member knowing and promoting the glitch?
Because I know for a fact that this happened.
I won’t say the name on a public forum but happy to provide the evidence for Damage to recheck their evidence.
Or maybe this person is not called a Damage member.

This is not a vendetta against Damage it’s a vendetta against cheating and lying whichever guild. But if you come on a public forum saying something false be prepared to get called out on it.

1. The person was not in a Damage guild when the glitch was being used every season. He was in La Cagnannaise.
2. He later joined Damage
3. He did not promote the glitch or even mention it while at Damage. We didn't know about the glitch until after he was banned. That's when he told us what the ban was for, how they did it and that Cagnan reported him.
4. He told us after the bans were in place
5. Still in Damage. Still banned.

Do you think there is something wrong with us keeping him at Damage now?

Still waiting for the private message with the name of this Damage member who was promoting it, please.

24/06/20 15:19
But he wasn't in Damage when he got reported. When teams were being moved around SN were investigating and then acted when he joined Damage. But like I said, Capitalising on a glitch in not cheating but benefiting from SN c0ck ups.
24/06/20 15:45
I was told about the glitch before all this by a team in a Damage, and promoting it as a Damage glitch.
The team is still playing, I don’t think they had time to test the glitch but certainly had the intention to.
If you have addresses it, then fine. Support that player.
But please don’t say no Damage members were involved.

As I’ve always said, deal with it inhouse, stop peaching your greatness on here. It just looks like dirty Laundry to me.
24/06/20 15:52
Ystrad :

But he wasn't in Damage when he got reported. When teams were being moved around SN were investigating and then acted when he joined Damage. But like I said, Capitalising on a glitch in not cheating but benefiting from SN c0ck ups.

Such remorse shown.
Teams have taken an unfair advantage, been judge by the owners of the game, but you justify it by using a few more inocent sounding words.
24/06/20 15:59
If you identify a glitch surely the correct thing to do is to raise a ticket Not exploit it to your indirect financial gain and obtaining an advantage over others. If you don't it is a form of cheating.

Its time to draw a line and for everyone to play fair.
24/06/20 16:01
My setting are being changed on a daily basis, I ended up having to screen shot my settings everyday.

Damage Royal :

Caernarfon RFC :

How did this glitch or cheat work. Is anyone having their accounts hacked on a daily basis, setting changed etc

You are having your settings changed too? This has happened to a number of teams in Damage and Omega. It kind of confirms my theory that this is most likely down to Sweet Nitro ineptitude and server glitches or bugs or something similar. Hacking is the least likely explanation in my opinion, as it is a lot harder to do than people think.

The actual hacking situation that Ystrad alluded to was basically cos Cagnan had the log in details of the team/or the actual team on one of his devices and just accessed it and did the dirty.

The glitch was something to do with listing players in the auction house and having them end during the window of time that the game is under maintenance for generating championships. Two teams would buy players off each other and a third would bid the prices up. Then the RP earned would be doubled by all accounts. I had heard about this in a very wish washy way about a year ago, but never really took much notice of the info or investigated further - it was one of those 4th hand half pieces of info that went in one ear and out the other.

24/06/20 16:01
Caernarfon RFC :

If you identify a glitch surely the correct thing to do is to raise a ticket Not exploit it to your indirect financial gain and obtaining an advantage over others. If you don't it is a form of cheating.

Totally agree.
24/06/20 16:10
Ystrad :

Just another case of shifting bIame!

If it is N0T cheating, where do you draw the Iine?
24/06/20 16:16
Mic's Mob :

I was told about the glitch before all this by a team in a Damage, and promoting it as a Damage glitch.
The team is still playing, I don’t think they had time to test the glitch but certainly had the intention to.
If you have addresses it, then fine. Support that player.
But please don’t say no Damage members were involved.

As I’ve always said, deal with it inhouse, stop peaching your greatness on here. It just looks like dirty Laundry to me.

LOL your anti-Damage hatred is so intense. Hey Mic, nobody in this thread is preaching their own greatness except for you, miss moral high ground. You see you make up these straw men so that you can tear them down .

So I will say one more time for everyone else (not for you who refuses to reason) - the glitch was used by La Cagnannaise teams, not Damage teams. Damage found out about the glitch after the bans. Its probably on that day that you heard about it from a Damage member - if you even did, because you keep saying you did, but I'm still waiting for a name, whether privately or publicly sent.

I find it amazing that the whole of La Cagnannaise were benefiting from this glitch for many seasons and you have no problem with that, but you have a problem with the fact that one of them is now in Damage and that we are friendly with Omega. And yet, you have welcomed two of the La Cag teams who benefited from the glitch into YOUR guild, one of them being run by the same man whose main team is banned for the glitch and for hacking into another team and selling his players.

24/06/20 16:19
Caernarfon RFC :

Absolutely. The game has been full of glitches that most have taken advantage of over the years. But yeah, if we report the glitches, we can keep the game a fair playing field.

Congrats on today's win by the way Gwyn. I got online right at the end at it was too late. You dominated, well done!