how to avoid yellow card every match against big team with top players?

20/10/16 08:46
My defenders always get yellow card EVERY match against : brock the best,aria,dollard etc ,against these top teams with top players even with 0% aggressivness for my team and 200 SAFE TACKLE for each of my defenders (the maximum safe tackle possible in this game for the moment )......all what are required are complete but still dont work,i got fault every 10 minutes against those teams

so my question is , why they are so special even i train my team to be special ???
22/10/16 10:34
and you are amazed if we swear in the forum??? i ll repeat my question because i always see the same thing everyday till i got an answer...

today all my friendlies against Aria ,i always get yeallow card for my defender,he got penaltys every attack and with all the matches.....

IT'S TOTALLY ANORMAL ALL MY DEFENDER HAVE 200 SAFE TACKLE (THE MAXIMUM IN THE GAME) , 0 AGGRESSIVNESS AND HE ALWAYS GOT PENALTY EVERY ATTACK HE DOES....why?????
23/10/16 23:04
When you play against the teams who used money to be top teams, you will never get any free kicks or panalties. You will get yellow and red cards as well.

Try playing Aria. Dollard, etc, from the top level and you will understand what I mean. Like RV, my players all have zero aggression, etc.

When other teams play me, it is the same as I used real money to buy the star players. I get all the free kicks, penalties, etc, but against teams that spent more money than me, I get nothing!!!

Make this game fair, Sublinet, and NOT according to how much we spend!!!!
24/10/16 11:10
yesterday 4 yellow cards against Aria, today even PL Swans with better players than me got yellow card for his defender with 200 safe tackle and 0% aggressivness

24/10/16 19:48
I am not surprised at all, RV, this game will give big spenders special advantages, and even match bonuses have been reduced so you cannot use it against aria, dollards, etc, to create a level playing field.

You are so far ahead of them in terms of tactics, so, this game does not want you to outshine these teams or else they will stop playing, & that means no more profit for Sublinet!!!
26/10/16 16:18
youhou Sublinet ? others yellow cards today against A.R.R for some of my players with max safe tackle ....you can do better,despite of this,they can't win a league game...Aria cant win the league and Brock the best is running out of players,guess much money coming soon...
27/10/16 19:14
سلام
01/11/16 17:39
205 safe tackle and it doesnt change anything,always get yellow card every single match for at least 2 players against Brock the best,Aria and all teams with big players from the packs.....whatever you do,it doesnt change anything....
04/11/16 13:15
how to avoid the fucking yellow cards please????
09/11/16 16:38
Me the same mate I play 0 aggression and the same players get yellows all the time if it becomes too much of a problem I sell players to make way for new ones like my Dm at 120 rated he never commits a foul but my defender of 127 rated nearly maxed out in all defensive attributes commits fouls quite a bit sometimes I change the position of the player PL that commits fouls and that works but not sure against Aria and Brock if that would work.