The Commonwealth is Recruiting

29/06/17 16:48
We are an English speaking guild but everyone who is active is welcome to join. We have also just defeated World Elite in a recent Guild Challenge! We are a friendly bunch who get on well and encourage the sharing of knowledge so that we can all improve. Please come on over and join in.
29/06/17 22:12
yeah congrats on that one TBH I saw it coming you guys have more depth in your team than what we do take nothing away you still had to turn up so well played.
29/06/17 22:18
I would offer my services but thinking of stepping down as I don't have much time for the game with work commitments, but willian and Dundee are possibly two of the best legit players I've seen with great tactics cannot speak highly enough of their quality and knowledge , for anyone thinking of joining I would highly recommend I would of joined myself and have received numerous invites before today but I wouldn't have the time to develop tactics so would be wrong of me to take a space in your guild for someone who wants to learn the game
05/08/17 09:43
Thanks for that. Sadly, as often happens, membership fell away and we wound up the old guild. But we are back and The Commonwealth is Reborn. We can't guarantee anything but we do try and have fun and play the game the right way. If you want to learn and improve - it's not all about paying real cash, then come and give us a go.
05/08/17 11:24
If you want i'll send my second team down just to get you to 10 members so you can get GC's going I'm happy to do some recruiting for you guys too and exchange my various settings with you and If you want I'll. see if any of my members would be prepared to help you out I mean I can't guarantee anything on that one but just to give you a little depth to kickstart the rebuild
08/08/17 10:35
Trying to bring it back up to glory ways. However main focus is to help improve lower rated teams
08/08/17 21:18
i'm LUFC Reserves I'll be more active over weekends than I am thorugh the week cos of work
03/01/18 07:07
I'm Paris Saint-Germain,previously named Atletico De Madrid
I used to friendly match the leader Aston villa and others a lot of times lol,sad to see them disapear
03/01/18 07:10
i got invites though lol,but sorry to do this to you guys