Make that 4 results...

4 what?

Look at the friendly!

Ok, a bit hasty with that one! I'll stick at three

What 3 are we talking about please?
06/12/16 00:23
The inconsistences in this game is a joke......no mb here......not this time
06/12/16 00:46
What is great about this gvg is that we have proven on several instances that our 25s can go up 4 levels clean, our 30s can defend against 32s cleanly, and it's agreed that we are mb free as we advertised. You all never claimed mb free, but the distinct advantage you have would indicate it would be an utter waste of cash, so I don't care if you all used it or not, unless you have and say you haven't. Regardless, glad you all know we aren't talking on here with nothing to back it up unlike some folks on this forum that try to confuse the conversations (once again, not talking world xv here, but rather a couple other guys trying to say they are more than they are)
06/12/16 00:52
Sorry Alquin but i couldn't resit the opportunity there pal
06/12/16 00:59
Liverpool_RFC :

Was expecting it from one of you and somehow you clicked faster than I clicked on a friendly!

More annoyed about panicking and hitting the wrong heal button... realised afterwards that rather than having healed all I'd only healed my prop to 100%! lol

I'll have my time....

*starts plotting
06/12/16 01:02
Alquin Academicals :

Liverpool_RFC :

Was expecting it from one of you and somehow you clicked faster than I clicked on a friendly!

More annoyed about panicking and hitting the wrong heal button... realised afterwards that rather than having healed all I'd only healed my prop to 100%! lol

I'll have my time....

*starts plotting

Good game though mate, i am sure you will have your time mate and very good luck buddy..you got yourself a tasty team there mate!
06/12/16 01:08
It was a good game, thanks fella! I look forward to playing again!
06/12/16 01:26
I think so far the games have been clean, the one we thought was not has been explained.
06/12/16 01:33
Now the real question, can you beat our weapon? Red dragons may be level 8 but he is one of the best lvl 8s out there.