We've Got Strats My backside!

06/12/16 07:41

Thanks BM, appreciated, just wish i was online when you played me but ahh well good game mate and your guild also, very entertaining and fun
06/12/16 08:28
The Man from Delmonte :

Yes they are clean

Don't be daft... anyway if that's how you want to play it, so be it.
06/12/16 08:31
Agreed with the comments about Liverpool. .. quality side and strats.
06/12/16 08:55
Kevin... thanks for all the friendlies, however I'll play you later. For now my scouting strat stays on and they are recovering normally after their early morning training.
06/12/16 10:22
what turnarounds, and habe you seen my 56 point turnaround?
06/12/16 11:14
Caernarfon, I'm not going to name names, as nowhere does your guild claim to be MBfree, it's only you, on here saying so... so whilst not using names, look at game times;
16.22 then replayed immediately afterwards, 17.55 then replayed immediately afterwards, 19.14 then replayed immediately afterwards - these guys must be strategy genii to have adjusted so rapidly, then replayed the fixtures with such markedly different outcomes... or was there just enough time to slide that little bar over to the right?
06/12/16 13:40
Liverpool_RFC :

Thanks BM, appreciated, just wish i was online when you played me but ahh well good game mate and your guild also, very entertaining and fun

I don't have many benefits playing this game over here in the USA, but letting you guys go to sleep for gvg is the one I have.
06/12/16 13:51
Alright, so we have shown we were numerically outgunned this gvg, remained proven mb free despite having high odds against us, and now we have managed to keep our unbeaten streak rolling along. I know a couple weeks ago we were told we weren't even close to a top guild and I said pound for pound i would put our guys against anyone, are we now approaching the realm of the top guilds?
06/12/16 15:10
You can be a top guild without actually being any good at the game. As long as you keep having maximum fans possible. Needless to say some top guilds have not got top players
06/12/16 15:47
I'm talking legit top guild, not ranking. If I were talking ranking I would go to the game and see where we are. I think everyone on this thread gets that I'm not talking about fans.