We've Got Strats My backside!

06/12/16 19:11
Black Monks :

Liverpool_RFC :

Thanks BM, appreciated, just wish i was online when you played me but ahh well good game mate and your guild also, very entertaining and fun

I don't have many benefits playing this game over here in the USA, but letting you guys go to sleep for gvg is the one I have.

Lol true that and it sure is a nice benefit to have
06/12/16 19:12
Alquin Academicals :

Agreed with the comments about Liverpool. .. quality side and strats.

Thanks mate appreciated, your online strat rocks also mate i watched quite a few of your games.
06/12/16 19:19
well i have to say that was a good GC and credit to both guilds imo, really well fought contest. All the best for the future Scrum Down, Ruck Over, Drink up and i have no doubt that our paths will cross at some point in the future. Until then, keep it real!
06/12/16 19:34
Invite sent Liverpool! Come join the future!
06/12/16 19:42
LMFAO AA

And I agree with all on this... HARD contest that we had to work for finally, and fun banter with no real bitching etc on the forums. Wish all GvG matches were like this. Thoroughly enjoyed this one so thanks for the game guys
06/12/16 19:51
Alquin Academicals :

Invite sent Liverpool! Come join the future!

Thanks for the invite mate and its greatly appreciated but regretfully i will have to turn it down as i am very happy where i am and i believe loyalty shouldn't be under estimated.

I know where you are now though and i would (if ok with you) like to pitch my team against some of you guys in the future (friendlies)
06/12/16 19:57
Bring it on! We all enjoy the challenge! I would have had a tilt at you earlier today, but your energy was down - so settled for a non-sub draw with that welsh bloke in your guild.

06/12/16 20:03
Alquin Academicals :

Bring it on! We all enjoy the challenge! I would have had a tilt at you earlier today, but your energy was down - so settled for a non-sub draw with that welsh bloke in your guild.

lol, if your on play me around 10pm as i have a cup game at 22:34 i will be on so it will be a good contest i expect, i will play you right back to see the home v away non-advantage that the devs say there isn't
06/12/16 20:11
Liverpool_RFC :

Alquin Academicals :

lol, if your on play me around 10pm as i have a cup game at 22:34 i will be on so it will be a good contest i expect, i will play you right back to see the home v away non-advantage that the devs say there isn't

They have eventually owned up to the home advantage, it was discussed in another thread
06/12/16 20:15
Finally, its clear as day to the advantage be fair. Thanks for that Coach mate, appreciated