Rebels in ties... shit guild

18/02/19 13:10
Banditos constanly playing friendlies against last remaining team so we cant beat him in the gvg

Terrible guild
18/02/19 13:48
Ah, I wondered how long it would take before this shiz started to happen again after they lifted the 10 minute restriction to play games against guild mates. Seen it in the rankings to keep people at #1 for as long as possible, pretty funny as everyone falls eventually so it doesn't really matter. But, in a GC, that's just piss poor and a shame as there are some quality teams and decent people in Rebels in Ties. Hopefully they will sort Banditos out.
18/02/19 14:15
Ben Harris :

Banditos constanly playing friendlies against last remaining team so we cant beat him in the gvg

Terrible guild

Haha.. Rich coming from a guild who has blocked us from taking the cow out before.. Not so funny when it happens to you hey.. Anyway good gc from you guys very enjoyable. Let's just say banditos holding some grudges
19/02/19 14:05
Ben Harris :

Terrible guild

Absolutely disgusting mate.
01/03/19 11:56
Never nice being at the other end of the stick.
02/03/19 17:55
Well, we just faced them and they did nothing wrong.
Some of them are very good players.

Just my opinion.
06/03/19 15:34
I am with YakitoriX on this.

This is a Thread that I just do not get as any time we play Rebels in Ties it is always very close and both Guilds have a lot of mutual respect for each other. Never been any suggestion of Rebels in ties doing that with us. Always played fair and square with us.

DHSFP aka My Little Pony.

P.S. Might change our Guild name to "The Care Bears" and try and lighten up you miserable people lol.
06/03/19 17:31
REBELS IN TIES have never played fair with us, they invariably beat us, how can that be fair? Come to think of it, so do your lot DHSFP, and yours YakitoriX. Hmmm......... bit of theme going on here, none of the Guilds that are (currently) stronger than us seem to play fair
06/03/19 18:05
We are the Hutchie :
REBELS IN TIES have never played fair with us, they invariably beat us, how can that be fair? Come to think of it, so do your lot DHSFP, and yours YakitoriX. Hmmm......... bit of theme going on here, none of the Guilds that are (currently) stronger than us seem to play fair

Now I can die a happy man. Finally a weegie with a sense of humour

Regards,

My Little Pony (The Care Bears).
07/03/19 11:53
We are the Hutchie :

you're guilty of this yourself, i challenged you earlier in the season when you were super low on energy and you still gave me an absolute ass whooping, how can that be fair?