one more try (questions, suggestions, bugs, etc...)

17/05/16 22:51
Admins - are there any further feedback on the unresolved portions?

(1) Free kicks
(2) building levels
(3) Tournaments
(4) Back passes and stop running
(5) possibility of having a guild challenge for all members (FC 1 gave the option of everyone taking part)
(6) possibility of youth/junior training
17/05/16 23:17
There are admins...?
18/05/16 17:21
Vishal - Liverpool :

Admins - are there any further feedback on the unresolved portions?

(1) Free kicks
(2) building levels
(3) Tournaments
(4) Back passes and stop running
(5) possibility of having a guild challenge for all members (FC 1 gave the option of everyone taking part)
(6) possibility of youth/junior training

The admins have resolved the 1st and 5th portion. Hope they resolve the remaining portions soon.

Cheers
20/05/16 00:06
Id like to see an offside introduced into game.. surrounding keepers with players is a down point in my opinion
21/05/16 02:13
my humble opinion about teams placing 5 - 6 players in front of the opposition's goalkeeper is these guys do not appreciate the beauty of football, and just want to win at all cost.....and to win ugly n instantly.

it's a bit like premature ejaculation when a girl lies naked on the bed and they shoot themselves to oblivion without even touching her! that's what i personally think of such players with ugly teams! funny, sad but true!

offside rule and yellow cards for players of such ugly teams, as it is tantamount to kicking the ball out out the goalkeeper's hands to score a cheap goal, as is the case in real football matches.

big teams with cash to buy expensive players with gold balls are using these tactics against weaker teams ought to take "pride" in the fact they are just bullies with insecurity issues in real life. aren't your players' quality levels enough to win u matches against weaker teams by playing the game in a gentlemanly manner?

i make no apologies if i offended anyone....it's your insecurities in life u have to deal with, not mine as i am almost always happy, carefree n play this game for fun, win or lose but have nothing but contempt for bullies.

SO, OFFSIDE RULE N YELLOW CARDS FOR ALL THE PLAYERS CRAMPED IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TEAM'S GOALIE, PLEASE!

or programme the game in a way where the bunch of forwards are moved in front of the defenders, i.e. if defenders are positioned outside their penalty box, the forwards are automatically moved outside the penalty box too. regardless of the ugly tactics these players use.

thanks
21/05/16 10:45
I find it disgusting that teams block goal kicks.. its even worse that the game allows.. i think the developers need to sit down and watch 90 mins of real football.. and realise how shocking they are and what they let the so called big teams get away with
21/05/16 12:28
To solve the goal kicks problem why don't they treat them like a gaol is score both teams back to kickoff position, might not be the best idea but I think it would help
21/05/16 12:37
It is not very hard to make sure you dont concede goals from goal kicks ...just work on it
21/05/16 12:45
Just give away a penalty no one can score them anyway lol
21/05/16 12:47
Yeah but its something i never imagined i would have to work.. i have never seen a football game whete every playet can stand on 6 yard box to block a goal kick