New Rankings System

05/07/16 15:03
Just banged over 40 point on mythica, he wouldnt in our guilds top 10
05/07/16 15:26
Birkinhead Park :

Just banged over 40 point on mythica, he wouldnt in our guilds top 10

Maybe the rankings are done on 'most amount of real money spent on the game then?
05/07/16 15:30
God know but they need to publish their criteria if the rankings are to be taken seriously. Our guild WebbEllis only have 3 in the top 100, but i know we have at least 10 worthy
05/07/16 16:18
Carshalton Colts :

SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

how the hell has mythica the leader of academy of champions got a level 21 stadium already?

Easily. Had the money in the bank, upgraded then accelerated it with gold balls. Of even also used gold balls to accrue the money as well.

Ahh. How the rich live

Jealousy is an awful thing.. He obviously has been saving for a long time as he has nothing else to spend the balls on becuase he has all his plots and plenty of heal kits.. Don't accuse someone of paying their way to the top just because they manage their spending alot better than you
05/07/16 16:20
Lol guys you are whining like ladies with wet panties. Firstly if you bothered to check my town I had already upgraded my banks to accommodate for the finance level 20 building which is the same price as a level 21 stadium so I was prepped for this update. Then to the person that says he klapped me 40 - 0 maybe you should come back and play me when I am on 100% energy instead of below 50%. You guys have been asking for higher levels for buildings so I anticipated it, just look where planning gets you... Top of the world lol. Please carry on whining makes for good reading
05/07/16 16:34
MythicAl i will play you again now, and as you can see I am now the official No 1 player in the game, mmmwwaaaahhh.
05/07/16 16:36
Birkinhead Park :

God know but they need to publish their criteria if the rankings are to be taken seriously. Our guild WebbEllis only have 3 in the top 100, but i know we have at least 10 worthy

Mate your a good team but the ranking system they have is crap. Take it with a pinch of salt mate.
05/07/16 16:41
Just played you again and beat you 24-0 whats the excuse this time?
05/07/16 16:43
So are you BB id put both of us top10, actually i am now ranked official no 1 so you are bound to be close.
05/07/16 16:49
Entertaining reading indeed!! This is only a game... Would hate to see how you guys whine and moan about real life. Well done Mythica on being the first to get level 21, there are a few guys right behind you. As Ronan mentioned, Jealousy really is a nasty thing.