Why search for a gc if you're not going to play?

08/04/18 13:43
08/04/18 13:43
Dreadlocked warriors :

We're 4 hours in to one so we'll out of sinc, actually a good line up though, got les amis d l'ovaile (rank 8), they're putting up a good fight tbf, they've improved a lot since we last met, it's surprised us.
Yeh thought I'd seen their names before, Ystradgynlais looks a bit tasty too. Mind you, not surprised there's sod all else to do there, I know, I grew up not far away in Caerphilly where there's also sod all to do.
Would be a good line up but I don't think are guys would be willing to wait that long for a match up that usually doesn't work.

Hey......Ummmmm....... Got nothing to say on your comment lol
08/04/18 22:50
+- 8:30AM GMT tomorrow we will be done with our current GVG.

let me know if we should wait for you guys Dreadlock Warrior

Spuitpoep is up for the challenge
08/04/18 23:12
Why not arrange an informal tournament, ok no cash but it will show who is the best guild and the MB whingers won’t be mouthing off. It could be any rules or a Ryder cup 1:1 match up single game.
09/04/18 00:33
MasseGat :

Oh...so you want to play them and not us? Poes
09/04/18 01:09
MasseGat :

Ohh nice. We're done at 7:40am, perfect. I'll press at 8:30. Fingers crossed.
09/04/18 12:10
Well that hasn't worked, we're still waiting for an opponent.
09/04/18 19:03
Well we got a line up, not spuitpoep though. Some French guild. This gc selection process is poo. You can't even line up with a good guild if you press search at the same time. Stupid, stupid, stupid....
09/04/18 21:08
Agreed. We got lucky for our last one and had a Guild that had a real go at us, great bunch "SA Rebellion Alpha" and lots of respect for them...next one....they have 12 teams total. No disrespect but we could pick any combination of teams and still beat them. What a joke!
10/04/18 10:28
DHSFP :

MasseGat :

Oh...so you want to play them and not us? Poes

Let us know when and where and we will show up mate. Dont be a poes be lekker wahahahahah