07/04/18 11:58
Agreed
07/04/18 12:12
Gamer name as requested: seriousfun
guild: If Carlsberg Did Guilds

Now lets have yours CQ
07/04/18 15:26
Guest CQQRHG :

Yep Monks learned that this week, pretty nifty trick.
Guess my final thought on this matter....MB sucks !!!

If you are playing a team that knows this “nifty trick”, it is reasonable to presume that the team you are playing also knows how to pretend that they have used MB, or hide the fact that they have used MB.
07/04/18 15:33
We are the Hutchie :

Guest CQQRHG :

Yep Monks learned that this week, pretty nifty trick.
Guess my final thought on this matter....MB sucks !!!

If you are playing a team that knows this “nifty trick”, it is reasonable to presume that the team you are playing also knows how to pretend that they have used MB, or hide the fact that they have used MB.

Look at Hutchie going next level!
07/04/18 17:15
Funny that people moan about MB but will spend tens of millions for one item from the sports shop to gain an advantage over an opponent. Guild challenges are different but they have been so poor for so long it isn’t a factor.
07/04/18 17:44
@ seriousfun, my name is stated in the very first post....
Dexter, from SA rebelion
07/04/18 22:08
Match fixing cheats :

Funny that people moan about MB but will spend tens of millions for one item from the sports shop to gain an advantage over an opponent. Guild challenges are different but they have been so poor for so long it isn’t a factor.

Those same people that buy players in the auction house, cheaters! Anyone who has fixed a match, bought gear, won a player, bought a player or used mb are all cheaters!
07/04/18 23:52
Too true Black Monks, how dare people play the game.
08/04/18 00:37
Black Monks :

Match fixing cheats :

Those same people that buy players in the auction house, cheaters! Anyone who has fixed a match, bought gear, won a player, bought a player or used mb are all cheaters!

you missed those dastardly cheats that upgrade strategy buildings to give themselves an undeserved edge, and don't even get me started on the scum that go so far as to "train" their players, true players use only 15 untrained players and win purely based on tactics
08/04/18 01:58
Targaryen Dragons :

Black Monks :

Match fixing cheats :

you missed those dastardly cheats that upgrade strategy buildings to give themselves an undeserved edge, and don't even get me started on the scum that go so far as to "train" their players, true players use only 15 untrained players and win purely based on tactics

Those are so obviously underhanded I didn't even think they needed to be mentioned. If your avg is above 6.5 stars you are scum. You shouldn't even allocate the training points you get from matches.