Who’s your top 5 rated ?

01/07/18 07:22
Starting with Ystradgynlais. Because... just because.
01/07/18 15:46
You could almost have top 5 retired and argue between Ivorian and Bluemooners for 1.
01/07/18 19:30
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Starting with Ystradgynlais. Because... just because.

Thanks mate. Your alright after all lol
01/07/18 22:22
You should finish your sentences Phalanx....

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Starting with Ystradgynlais. Because... just because he uses full bonus, otherwise he is useless.

There should be a top 20-30 as there are at least that many teams that are good enough.
01/07/18 23:47
Surely the good people at BMRS must have a solution and the desire to crunch lots of data given Black Monks sorted out the guild ratings
01/07/18 23:47
Surely the good people at BMRS must have a solution and the desire to crunch lots of data given Black Monks sorted out the guild ratings
02/07/18 00:13
Offline Ivorian, online Mooners. The only two to consistently get the best of me over the years.
02/07/18 03:03
One of the fallen legends of the game :

This is actually one area where the bmrs team isn't needed, sweet nitro got it right. The folks (20-30 as mentioned above) who can consistently stay at the top of the top 100 and aren't afraid of fan loss as they can win matches, those are your best. If you have to hide to keep fans....you know you aren't the best. If you get to the top by riding a guild mate then you aren't in that and if you got it by using high rhythm and only playing tired opponents you aren't the best. I think we all know who the best are and sometimes we try to sneak some mates into the top x by kicking out people we don't like even though deep down we know those folks belong. For my part, any top list without taff, els dynamos, caer, mooners and ivory would be incomplete.
02/07/18 21:15
Play by the rules :

Offline Ivorian, online Mooners. The only two to consistently get the best of me over the years.

Never beat Ivorian online, did off, never beat Mooners offline, but tidy record on. Good offline against Ivorian partly down to help from Mooners.

People didn’t like Mooners, but the most solid team player you could imagine. With the pair going close together I do wonder about the shelf life of this game. When the best quit, others follow.
02/07/18 21:15