La Cag have given up in GVG

13/07/23 19:28
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Blitzkrieg! :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En attendant au lieu de fanfaronner venez un peu jouer sur la Map notamment toi blitzkrieg au lieu de faire des loose sur bokke par peur de venir prendre des branlées
Respecte un peu les équipes qui jouent sur tous les fronts

The reason you complain about A loosing game is the same reason you guys blame SN for loosing guild comps against Poep. You simply have no clue what team work and team strategy is about. I have been nr 1 enough times and beaten you enough times to know that there is absolutely nothing respectable or Bragg worthy about beating someone offline. Let your SN buddies make the Top 10 list "online only" then we will talk again. The reason you cant beat Poep is that you mostly play online players, big difference hey? I will give credit where credit is due, Cag does well for A french only guild, then again it doesnt mean much seeing the main reason for that is that no one wants to actually join you. Wonder why??? See you on the field offline hero.

When you have won as many championships as me you will come to see me when you have my record you will come to see me

I've won more championships than you my friend. I always finish higher than you. Come and see me when you've won the GB league 6 times
13/07/23 20:28
NZ Ass kickers vs simons spud slingers : 12-9
Amazing this score and the most amazing thing is that the report of this match has been deleted !!
13/07/23 21:06
Cougars (Dave) :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Blitzkrieg! :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En attendant au lieu de fanfaronner venez un peu jouer sur la Map notamment toi blitzkrieg au lieu de faire des loose sur bokke par peur de venir prendre des branlées
Respecte un peu les équipes qui jouent sur tous les fronts

The reason you complain about A loosing game is the same reason you guys blame SN for loosing guild comps against Poep. You simply have no clue what team work and team strategy is about. I have been nr 1 enough times and beaten you enough times to know that there is absolutely nothing respectable or Bragg worthy about beating someone offline. Let your SN buddies make the Top 10 list "online only" then we will talk again. The reason you cant beat Poep is that you mostly play online players, big difference hey? I will give credit where credit is due, Cag does well for A french only guild, then again it doesnt mean much seeing the main reason for that is that no one wants to actually join you. Wonder why??? See you on the field offline hero.

When you have won as many championships as me you will come to see me when you have my record you will come to see me

I've won more championships than you my friend. I always finish higher than you. Come and see me when you've won the GB league 6 times

You don't have to know how to count anymore Dave the GB 6 only I didn't count him anymore with Didier nz we are the only ones to have won him 3 times in a row ask his friend
13/07/23 21:12
Remind me how many at stuip have won the big world tournament
0 I think good night the champion
13/07/23 21:20
You can also ask RN who has been number 1 the longest on the Map if you are at the level
13/07/23 22:34
let op slang :

Amazing this score and the most amazing thing is that the report of this match has been deleted !!

Yes very strange that this has been deleted, I wish I could watch it. It’s also very strange that my guild friends have also had their games deleted, apart from the ones who played against La Cag members. All been reported I suspect. I’ve seen games that have been fixed before but never by such a close score line. Sorry for Caer but NZ was slightly better than me today as was Gazelles yesterday, who also beat me by 3 points. NZ and Gazelles played the day before and drew, can you see a pattern here. They drew and both beat me by 3. Get real. I don’t know who you are but I suspect you are in La Cag, a guild renowned for match fixing yet you call us out because one of your players didn’t earn enough points to gain promotion. Sour Grapes.
14/07/23 01:00
let op slang :

Not quite as amazing as NZL beating the greatest player in this game according to him Gus 12-6 earlier this season, seems sus to me....
14/07/23 09:44
Oh la, relax it's just a game. Yes the spuitpoeps dominate the game at the moment they are stronger or more elite teams than us. It's good war without them there would be no Cag without cag there would be no more spuitpoeps. We also dominated the game, we were also more respectful than them it is part of our "French flair", on the other hand the spuitpoeps remove us this label of cheaters because you know very well how this game works and how SN reacted
Pam
14/07/23 10:30
Gilou Jak :

Oh la, relax it's just a game. Yes the spuitpoeps dominate the game at the moment they are stronger or more elite teams than us. It's good war without them there would be no Cag without cag there would be no more spuitpoeps. We also dominated the game, we were also more respectful than them it is part of our "French flair", on the other hand the spuitpoeps remove us this label of cheaters because you know very well how this game works and how SN reacted
Pam

I agree with most of what you say. However I find it disrespectful that one of your players is accusing me of fixing a game which I obviously didn’t. I had never used the word cheat against La Cag until this accusation against me.
14/07/23 11:06
Simons Spud Slingers :

Gilou Jak :

Pam

I agree with most of what you say. However I find it disrespectful that one of your players is accusing me of fixing a game which I obviously didn’t. I had never used the word cheat against La Cag until this accusation against me.

Your team is clean, you are a big opponent, you do not need that and for information I do not know who this person is and I do not think he is CAG (amazing).At some point you have to turn the page, the most disrespectful person we know where he is