Heal Kits

01/10/15 20:06
1st I like to say thanks for the new updates like earning gold balls and shorter championship times, game is now even more amazing!
You should consider making it possible to actually make [heal kits] maybe in your hospital, either by giving heal kits every day depending on level of your hospital, or by adding a timed function to click on to make heal kits. I have a good guild and friends who regularly send me heal kits but I assume there will be players who isnt in the same position and heal kits is the only resource we cant make ourselves..
03/10/15 20:52
I agree and maybe add like a batch heal button in the training center where you can heal all player to above a certain percentage
09/10/15 11:03
I totally agree to, and maybe every so often heal kits are given by the game during the season. As the short season are great but when a player is injured fro 6-7 days that almost most of the season. Also I think the heal kits of curing injuries should be down, as it takes 50-60 heal kits to cur a 6-7 day injury which is ridiculous, if you look at top manger it takes 10 to heal an injuries okay who is out of 2 days. I hope you take these ideas on board to improve this great game into a better game.
09/10/15 14:52
Agree that hospitals/infirmary's should be able to make healing kits. For instance a number / day / level of building.
to counteract giving something away perhaps there would also be a limit to how many kits you can collect from your guild
or perhaps guild kits are less potent
09/10/15 15:00
I'm not sure why you'd devalue the guild kits, that's literally the only purpose of a guild at the moment and is one of the few points of direct contact with other players. If anything the one thing I'd consider changing is maybe saying that the purpose of guild hall upgrades is that at certain levels you get more kits. So for example level 5 means that every time someone hits send on your request, you get two kits rather than one. Then level 10 you get three, 15 four etc.