Penalty conceded every time I go into contact against a certain opposition

I just played a team in my Guild Challenge. Every time he ran into one of my players, he was awarded a penalty. In every other match I've played and the matches after this one, my aggressiveness rarely gets punished and my tackles are reliable. This glitch needs to be fixed. The next team from my guild played him and exactly the same thing happened to him. He needs to be banned or blocked as these actions are not in keeping with the nature of the game.
Sorry, this isn't a glitch, and you just have to learn to deal with it. Your demand that someone should be banned for playing the game better than you is outrageous and not in keeping with the nature either of this game or of rugby.
It's not a glitch, but it's a huge problem for the game. All the teams are now adopting this style and the competitiveness has become redundant. It is becoming a farce and this 'skill' is merely exploiting the games technical weaknesses. I think I'll leave as this can only be fixed with an overhaul on AI...
Not at all; it allows you to be competitive, by getting past the ridiculous nonsense that is match bonus. Without it, this game would already be dead, It only seems to be those who want to buy wins that don't like it.
Further, it actually takes a lot of time, effort and skill to develop the tactic so that it actually works, which seems to me to be entirely in line with the game being a rugby sim. Those who simply want to buy success would surely be better served with a football game.
Well enjoy it mate, I disagree with you - the reality of rugby is that winning games isn't played like the 'skill' you describe. This is a farce. Good luck with it.
Really? You don't believe that the game is won by developing your tactics, training your players for them and lots of practice? Then it's your views that are a farce. So sorry that some of us have worked out a way of not getting beaten by those who just want to buy wins, but I'm sure you'll find a game where thought, skill and effort aren't factors, and that you might enjoy.
As Waspy said, not a glitch. Try spending some time working on your tactics instead of crying 'foul' literally. It really is not difficult to work out then apply varying tactics to your opposition.
As the blokes said it's a skill and it does take awhile to get your players skill and strategy right in order for this to work. If you cant find away around this strategy like a few of us have then I believe thus game is not for you.
In reality the way tactics has gone is like watching the English play rugby, and we all know how that ended lol