Introducing FAIRGAME

Dropkicks Rfc :

And thanks BeastieBoys im lucky to have a strong guild. Awesome group who help eachother and we openly share strategys! My team wouldnt be half as good as it is without the help of abs and cayden, wizzards great guys who are strategy guru's... i have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and they have done a great job while ive been away... very grateful...ps im not sure how long my team has been running 0% morale but its fixed now lol

Hey ABS & Cayden - apparently DK has been on holiday. Did you realise that? All I saw was we won more GvG challenges in the last 2 weeks than normal! Strange coincidence
Right hand at welsh power

Im up for this ill bring it up in th guild chat
Taff - British Lions :

9 games played, leading 9-0 ... Pretty confident the French won't translate the word Fairgame lmao

10-3 with 16 challenges remaining and an hour to go ... What a joke RUGBY XV 47
Taff - British Lions :

Taff - British Lions :

9 games played, leading 9-0 ... Pretty confident the French won't translate the word Fairgame lmao

Result 10-3, 20 home matches, 8 away, what a waste of time entering RUGBY XV 47 !
Taff - British Lions :

Taff - British Lions :

They did the same with us at International All Stars Taff.

There is an argument for penalties to be imposed for non-involvement!
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Taff - British Lions :

Taff - British Lions :

They did the same with us at International All Stars Taff.

There is an argument for penalties to be imposed for non-involvement!

I already proposed a suspension from challenges for guilds who don't play their games. It really spoils it for those of us who love a good challenge and a bit of banter about it.
I'm all for it, as for Waspy what are you trying to get at the rich get richer blah blah blah. This is for the top teams and teams that want are challenge if one team stats they are fair game and another doesn't then it's not a FG GvG. Both guilds must stat they are FG in guild name.

KK not to hard to monitor who is or isn't using MB I for one have max scrum and line out From 1-8 so if someone it beating me at a lower or same lvl as myself clearly are using MB.

Auckland Blues.

Ashley Whitehead :

I'm all for it, as for Waspy what are you trying to get at the rich get richer blah blah blah. This is for the top teams and teams that want are challenge if one team stats they are fair game and another doesn't then it's not a FG GvG. Both guilds must stat they are FG in guild name.

KK not to hard to monitor who is or isn't using MB I for one have max scrum and line out From 1-8 so if someone it beating me at a lower or same lvl as myself clearly are using MB.

Auckland Blues.

I'm not sure you're smart enough to understand so I won't waste my time explaining.
Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

Auckland Blues.

I'm not sure you're smart enough to understand so I won't waste my time explaining.

WW please tell us what guild you are in and what your alias is. It is possible that we would then understand your disgust with such initiative.
First Fairgame GvG with both Guilds flying the flag (first for us anyway lol)

Looking forward to it Terranova.