Play a Game fan loss

I think there is an imbalance in the 'Play a Game' arena whereby I or we I should say can play only a maximum of 5 games a day - with associated fan gains etc BUT can be challenged far more times than that (I have been challenged 26 times in 3 days). With the associated fan losses - which I have endured!

I suggest the solution would be either max 5 challenges either way OR allow for fan gains when you get challenged and win away from home not just when you challenge others and win at home.

Thoughts?
Ps not sure why this has posted as guest. My team name is Gareth's Greats
I like the idea of fan loss/gain only occurring when you are the team initiating the challenge. Then you are in control and you don't risk losing tons at once. Limiting the number of times a person can be challenged can work down low but in the top 10-100 it would allow a guild to protect each other by challenging each other right at turnover time which would keep them from being challenged by others the rest of the day.
As ranking now shows who the best teams are rather than fans why not get rid of fan loss altogether in play a match games
Manawatu.......... Pacific stars :

As ranking now shows who the best teams are rather than fans why not get rid of fan loss altogether in play a match games

That's my favorite solution but it seems the French are very enthralled with fans (not a racist statement simply my observation). And since this is a french game dominated numerically (not skill) by french players I doubt the devs would get rid of fans.
Thats true black monks