Team Rankings

7 of the top 10 in the rankings are French.......is This a sign of inactivity from the rest of the world or do they know something we don't?

Do they get any type of help/assistance from the dev or most info on the forums in terms of responses to there question/inprovments are answered due to the majority of the peeps that dev this game are French?

Where's Moaners when you need him.... It sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!
Alquin Academicals :

Where's Moaners when you need him.... It sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!

Probably out buying new tin foil...
Be careful els, colstons might show he is consistent with his moans and take issue with your disregard to mental health concerns.
What are you insinuating? I merely stated that he might be out buying tin foil. It's a perfectly normal thing to do. Indeed, I probably need some more myself after cooking a roast the other day...
You are correct, I misread. Can you get me some wax paper while you're out?
While your at it can you get me some new socks
And some odor eaters? You mentioned smelly feet in another post so I'm trying to help, not saying I think you have smelly feet
Black Monks :

And some odor eaters? You mentioned smelly feet in another post so I'm trying to help, not saying I think you have smelly feet

Oh yes that would be great
I don't think the French are any stronger. Teams drop out of the rankings as defending against one of the top teams is a rarity offline. The game needs tweaking.