Hall of famers.

P.S. I misread the thread title at first and wondered why we needed a hall for farmers.
Waspy Tiger :

Guys (esp Klaus and BM), can we please stop it being personal, please? This thread is about celebrating good players. Nothing wrong with saying you don't think Player X is one of the best, but no personal attacks in so doing, and no attacks back either. Thanks.

I think you misread my post. I said I used to despise him, he used to despise me, then we showed maturity and listened to each other and we are great. That was far from a personal attack.
Monks - i think he was referring to Bluemooners rather than Black Monks with his 'BM'. I may be wrong but i assume that. Although why i get targetted for defending myself is a strange one. Maybe if a mod had stepped in and issued Klaus with some type of warning i wouldn't need to. Good to see the mods ability to moderate hasn't changed. This is the exact reason i haven't looked at the forum for months!
Bluemooners :

Monks - i think he was referring to Bluemooners rather than Black Monks with his 'BM'. I may be wrong but i assume that. Although why i get targetted for defending myself is a strange one. Maybe if a mod had stepped in and issued Klaus with some type of warning i wouldn't need to. Good to see the mods ability to moderate hasn't changed. This is the exact reason i haven't looked at the forum for months!

Ah, gotcha, I guess we are both BM
Bluemooners :

Yes, sorry Monks, I meant Bluemooners. As to why, Bluemooners, it's because in defending yourself you started getting personal about Klaus. It's no more acceptable from you than from him. Had I spotted his post before you had replied, I would have acted just against just him, but I'm not on 24/7. As it is, I acted even-handedly and with restraint against both offenders. Why you haven't looked into the forum because of good moderation is a bit of a puzzle....

As a reminder, the rules are here.
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/tou.php?site=rs

If everyone sticks to them, we'll have no more trouble. If someone has said something unacceptable about you, we will deal with it, don't get into a fight that will end up badly for all involved. Thanks in advance.
Acording to me Taff is the number one all time leggend. In this game followed by WWizzard and this is from a South African players view point
Michael Goldschagg :

Acording to me Taff is the number one all time leggend. In this game followed by WWizzard and this is from a South African players view point

I have history with them, but I agree with you on that they are definitely up there with the best.
I've heard that taff is the Dread Pirate Roberts and that we are on the 7th or 8th taff right now, but the name continues to spread fear in opponents.
I would have the following
V Max
Rucking Broncos
Taff
Yukuloulou
Malaukuku
Golden Cats
Taff
And Bluemooners also, whose guild we are about to play. Side bar: has your guild Bluemooners ever played Worldwide pirates? That would be a good guild challenge.