Guild Wins Ranking System

Indeed, this took place in the last few weeks and not long ago.
I agree, Sweet Nitro should improve the GvG counter so everything is clean. Note every victory, no and defeat and not just victories.
Many improvements to this game system.
Hellfire not been beaten since I have been a member and that is at least 6 months - so guess your friend is incorrect.

Badger
YukuLouLou :

I am particularly disappointed to learn that some are liars in their description ...
See that Hellfire this makes pass for an unbeaten guild then she as been beaten by a French guild ...

LIAR
I tried to prevent all this, stepping away now
Badger RFCguest_1455904039882 :

Hellfire not been beaten since I have been a member and that is at least 6 months - so guess your friend is incorrect.

Badger

I joined Hellfire in January and we have not lost since then.

Ravens
YukuLouLou or whatever your name is (one of many flying fijans that no-one had heard of until 5 seasons ago), many thanks for the fabricated history lesson, which i'm sure suits whatever agenda you're pushing for. Given that I've been with the guild since level 8 and am one of the games longest serving players, i'm pretty sure i'd know if we'd suffered a defeat. Unless of course you're suggesting this happened prior to level 8, which of course you wouldn't know because you weren't playing the game then.
Give your head a wobble and get back under your rock.
Here are some words again deceitful ... seen that before level 8 I was already playing ... If you had done your research I start the game before you ... but you, who are you?

I come to discuss something that has been asserted to me.
That the cagnannaise to win a small point a short time ago.
No need to ride on your big horses;)
I hate to say yuku, you've been misinformed and you aren't making yourself look good by using incorrect 2nd hand information vs 1st hand accurate info. Hellfire has a lot of people on this forum that would love to see them lose a guild and if it happened we would hear about the day it happened, not some mysterious unknown time later from a guy who knows a girl who heard at the bar that hellfire lost sometime. Sorry mate.
YukuLouLou :

Here are some words again deceitful ... seen that before level 8 I was already playing ... If you had done your research I start the game before you ... but you, who are you?

I come to discuss something that has been asserted to me.
That the cagnannaise to win a small point a short time ago.
No need to ride on your big horses;)

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you?
Black Monks :

I hate to say yuku, you've been misinformed and you aren't making yourself look good by using incorrect 2nd hand information vs 1st hand accurate info. Hellfire has a lot of people on this forum that would love to see them lose a guild and if it happened we would hear about the day it happened, not some mysterious unknown time later from a guy who knows a girl who heard at the bar that hellfire lost sometime. Sorry mate.

Nailed it