Message for Falkland Sound [ICDG]

After game 2 how do you fancy an inter guild tourney? I'll set up. It need to find a way to pass you the code for your half and we can discuss terms haha?
The "10 Gold balls" custom one or just a bit of fun one? Would be nice and we would have to reciprocate such a tourney. I am sure we will struggle against your top teams but mid-lower order (no offence meant to any team btw) we would have the upper-hand. Could be interesting. Let me run it past my Guild.
Name your time for 2nd game

Mean custom 10 ball one I'll pay

Don't want an unfair one so more than happy to discuss (we have some inactive so I can give you suggestions so you can match up) Mw, Lapwings, Middlesbrough, Al and SF are guaranteed to turn up.
Brook, Doof, Snorlax all really active
Brook, Doof, Snorlax all really active
If we do it, then, you do one for the 10 Gold Balls and I will happily do a 2nd one the same. Just waiting to see who in my Guild will turn up and want it to be fair match-ups. We just got 1 of our "sabbaticals" back and he is L54 so he may give SF a game. Will get back to you.

[EDIT] So far in are Penderyn and myself...just waiting for more replies....
Any idea how we can share the code mate? Happy to share on Facebook but know some don't fancy (neither do I) any ideas?

I agree with fair match up so reckon I should offer options as in all above and you can choose accordingly?
Sorry SuperG too my bad

Let me sleep on it. Too old and has been "Beer O'Clock" since 5pm lol. I will get back to you. Also waiting on my Guild teams replying to my message about this......flubalub as a very good friend of mine would say.