Who is the best?

I have seen people state who is the best on the game, it does seem no definitive answer but the teams who always get promotions like jackita, Cobham, Bob's bruisers and inbreds always seem very strong, but if I had to give my top 10 it would look like this :

Jackita
Cobham
Sales sharks
RC Pam
King coconut
Bob's bruisers
Beasts
Hurricanes
Roarrr
Hull fc Sean (knowledge rather than in game skills)

Anyone agree with that?
I’d put Roarrr right up there. He’s having another cracking season again this season too. Right up there with the best at the moment.
Big call with the list above - does that Sean guy still exist? A few of my guild member his team, but say he was full of hot air.

There was a Stimo team that was decent, he kept selling his players every two minutes...

The cag team are always strong/strongest. Damage just steal the top level players.
RM code-cracker :

Big call with the list above - does that Sean guy still exist? A few of my guild member his team, but say he was full of hot air.

There was a Stimo team that was decent, he kept selling his players every two minutes...

The cag team are always strong/strongest. Damage just steal the top level players.

Sean does very much exist, he decided to start again a little while ago and his main team is mega active and climbing the ranks. Watch out, Iron Man's about!!!
Impossible to rank a top 10. Each player struggles and dominates against different teams, I disagree with that top 10 personally but no one will agree completely.
Your question should be :
Who do you think are the best with Visa ?
Who do you think are the best without Visa ?
As far as "pay to win" exist, you will never know who are really the best, because you can't mix both
Visa or No Visa

Players who don't use subs and still have a high percentage win rate are the best.
Kukis - Best Australian player. Deserves to be on that list.
Guest 1MR4WR :

I have seen people state who is the best on the game, it does seem no definitive answer but the teams who always get promotions like jackita, Cobham, Bob's bruisers and inbreds always seem very strong, but if I had to give my top 10 it would look like this :

Jackita
Cobham
Sales sharks
RC Pam
King coconut
Bob's bruisers
Beasts
Hurricanes
Roarrr

Anyone agree with that?

thank you for putting me in the top 10 but there is much better than me

RC PAM
Guest 1MR4WR :

Jackita
Cobham
Sales sharks
RC Pam
King coconut
Bob's bruisers
Beasts
Hurricanes
Roarrr

Anyone agree with that?

thank you for putting me in the top 10 but there is much better than me

RC PAM