banned teams

Hi Guys,

Well, I am here to hold my hands up. I took legitimate payment disputes too far and was banned as a result. I am working the matter out directly with Sweet Nitro - in other words, a full amends will be made with them. I apologise to one and all on here if my actions have affected any of you personally. I also do not intend to continue playing.

Wales
Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Well, I am here to hold my hands up. I took legitimate payment disputes too far and was banned as a result. I am working the matter out directly with Sweet Nitro - in other words, a full amends will be made with them. I apologise to one and all on here if my actions have affected any of you personally. I also do not intend to continue playing.

Wales

All the best Huw. Manned up to your wrong doings unlike La Cag players who will soon play this game by themselves.. Legend in the game and what you have done to improve the game..
Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Wales

Respect to you "Wales"

It takes a big man to admit his mistakes

In life a person dont get defined by one action. You have always been a fierce competitor and gave 110 percent on the field

The game will be poorer without you.

I suppose you could now say that the Damage is Done!

No end of muck slinging going on, largely between two factions. Don't see any other guild names being bandied around, but we get the occasional rant that lots of guilds cheated in some way. My guild didn't, and hasn't, in its4+ years in the game. The only evident cheating I've encountered has come from SN and they've never proven innocence or put their hands up. Just a gallic shrug of the shoulders and ignore the issue.

So I'm glad one guy has put his hands up and been a man about it. Hopefully, SN will dispense an appropriate judgement on all of those who defrauded the game and its other players and bring this whole pile of crud to an end.

And then they might clean up their own act … but I'm not holding my breath.
I just respect that you admit to having defrauded. You have often put us in the way, good luck, you will say. you were a great warrior you didn't have to cheat to become great

Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Wales

Guest 5AL57M :

Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Wales

All the best Huw. Manned up to your wrong doings unlike La Cag players who will soon play this game by themselves.. Legend in the game and what you have done to improve the game..

shame on you, treat players cheats when you are a fraudster. you dirty your guild name. you and your friends have to get out of this game. you will remain the legend of the fraudster
Guest 5AL57M :

Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Wales

Match fixing has nothing on fraud. If your good enough you can beat the match fixers which obviously whoever means about it isn't. Manned up about stealing wahahaha. Think about all the people that missed out on promotions to these fraudsters. I guess if these guys gets their accounts back then this case will be taken further. Now get your tongue out of his 4ss.

Guest 5AL57M :

Wales_RM :

Hi Guys,

Wales

Match fixing has nothing on fraud. If your good enough you can beat the match fixers which obviously whoever means about it isn't. Manned up about stealing wahahaha. Think about all the people that missed out on promotions to these fraudsters. I guess if these guys gets their accounts back then this case will be taken further. Now get your tongue out of his 4ss.
Wow!!! You "La Cag member" is preaching about people being screwed over for promotion?? Seriously?? How stupid are you?? Also obsessed with arses so do everyone a favor and crawl up your own. You are embarrassing your guild and yourself..
And by the way "4ss guy" i was 23 seasons top lvl and was only regulated once. I retired when i ended 3rd in top league. I quit because you fuckers spoiled the game not because i wasn't good enough
And by the way "4ss guy" i was 23 seasons top lvl and was only regulated once. I retired when i ended 3rd in top league. I quit because you fuckers spoiled the game not because i wasn't good enough