Is RC Gannac running scared??

Guest C9MJYD :

I disagree I actually think you are the "fool" you've called them out for match fixing (which is blatant and a fair call) I am willing to place a bet come the end of the season cag without fixing will fair extremely well, I hope they do not fix just so people like you can crawl back to the place you come from

Utter nonsense. No-one has ever disputed that Cag have decent players. They are essentially the best of the French contingent in RM (except for a few sprinkled in other guilds) plus a couple of internationals. You are totally misrepresenting the entire affair just to be an arse. As you say, the whole match-faxing thing was blatant and calling them out on it was a fair call. The rest is just utter bollox from a self-described "fool"
The term I picked up from describing my comment so dear boy please dont embarrass yourself, I will be here throughout the season ready for when you comment regarding cag, your idiotic comments have now made me favour them, I hope they destroy you all season long.....
Guest C9MJYD :

The term I picked up from describing my comment so dear boy please dont embarrass yourself, I will be here throughout the season ready for when you comment regarding cag, your idiotic comments have now made me favour them, I hope they destroy you all season long.....

It wasn't directed at you, you nonce. It was a generality, but clearly the shoe fit and you took offence like a little puffed out teenager. By all means, hold your breath away, the game will average out over a few seasons like it always does and eventually the creme will rise to the top.
Got to laugh, the world nonce must be the best insult in the world lol
Hahaha there we go again embarrassing yourself, keyboard warrior at its finest, no intelligence so has to resort to that, I'd settle for 3 minutes in a room with you son.
Please display who you are I would like to make contact
Come on who are you? Dont think you're a bad man hidden behind a keyboard, who are you I will make the contact, you throw around words like that now back it up, who are you?
Guest C9MJYD :

Come on who are you? Dont think you're a bad man hidden behind a keyboard, who are you I will make the contact, you throw around words like that now back it up, who are you?

Chuck Norris
Player banned to the forum
Eirik Norseman :

Got to laugh, the world nonce must be the best insult in the world lol

I aim to please