Players for loan between Guild members

This option should be considered, another way to make a guild more usefull and to help each other. Especially those who dont have pack players and those who dont have any players to make substitution
The only way I could see this as being a viable option is if you could have a max of 5 players on loan to you at any one time, Otherwise the system would get abused I also don't entirely agree with this because for example I run a guild where i have a level 86 account some of my members are only level 71 if I gave them my players they'd have a really good team without having to earn it or tactically improve . I think it would also be an unfair advantage if you was in a top team like legions and you setup a junior team and you gave your second team a mega player from your main side just because of the guild you're in nobody would compete with your junior side.
So you set up two teams put them both in the same guild & lets sat your original team is level 85 so you buy pack players who will be maxed out at level 85 settings & then loan them to your second team who is say level 75.

Too misquote the name of a load of CD's Now That's What I Call Taking The Piss