Teams up for take over

no probs
Been on there a lot to still look at but looks promising & at first glance no parting with cash for boosts. If so then its skill not cash so I could be interested
no probs
last time for me to log in guys just 1 last thank you to all those who have supported me and played in my guilds wiush you all best guys
I have now been playing Football Management Ultra for over 3 weeks. It looks good at first but has more bugs than a Chinese Takeaway.

The worst three are you should get a daily log in Bonus but your lucky if you get it more than twice a week, You win players in the auction & they never arrive & worst of all If you buy something (cash) it may not arrive & try complaining & if Football Management Ultra even reply which they don't do most of the time they tell you to contact Facebook who tell you to contact Football Management Ultra & they just play pass the buck. Fortunately I'm only £4.62 down others are far worse off.

Avoid this game it sucks you in then screws you I'm lucky I got off cheap have quit & sent them a message telling them exactly what I think of them not that I doubt they will give a stuff though.
ShaunC :

I have now been playing Football Management Ultra for over 3 weeks. It looks good at first but has more bugs than a Chinese Takeaway.

The worst three are you should get a daily log in Bonus but your lucky if you get it more than twice a week, You win players in the auction & they never arrive & worst of all If you buy something (cash) it may not arrive & try complaining & if Football Management Ultra even reply which they don't do most of the time they tell you to contact Facebook who tell you to contact Football Management Ultra & they just play pass the buck. Fortunately I'm only £4.62 down others are far worse off.

Avoid this game it sucks you in then screws you I'm lucky I got off cheap have quit & sent them a message telling them exactly what I think of them not that I doubt they will give a stuff though.

So probs this game is better than FMU lol
Gregory K. Ishii :

ShaunC :

So probs this game is better than FMU lol

I stuck with it & now they have sorted out most of the probs there are still a few though & it had improved quite a bit now in my 4th season
Ah right. I’ll try and clear unnecessary sh*t from my device and play the game sometime.
It still has some flaws but has improved some more recently. Its split into National groups as well so most of the Iranians can only cheat each other although this season I suspect there is a team in my league that is not English