Auction

I just bought Jensen in the auction and even got a mail saying it was successful but he hasn't been added to my player list, can you tell me why please
I have the same problem, please advise urgently!
Did you finally got your player ?
Sometimes the players take a few minutes to arrive.
Sometimes it say's you've won a player then the bid increases
and the clock reset's to 5 minute's. Player lost.
I just had highest bid, clock git to zero, then he reappeared at 5 mins on clock? Why? Shouldn't it end at the first time? Why was it extended and how do you know who will or won't extend?

Same issue, highest bidder, clock run to zero I go to check emails to add to squad and not there, clock has reset and bid increased. Please sort this out and get a server that is t from a 1980s Commadore, it freezes/crashes far too frequently to make this an enjoyable game
Same issue - I have won several players now but not actually received them...
I think because of lag of players from various countries this is 1 of the issues, i seen it happen a few times as well, says you won bet in auction room then when you go out to see player its not there because a bid came through late, if you won it will send u a message in the mail box, if theres no won bid message you didnt win the player no matter what it said in the auction room. I never got a 'won bid' message and didnt win the player before so always check what message you get.