Yellow and red card system

Hi team,

I just wanted to suggest having a yellow card after the same player makes 3 fouls or a red with a 1 match ban for the same player making 5 fouls in one game or something along those lines. This may change teams strategies and make the game more continuous. I understand some teams want more agression but when one or two players are commiting so many fouls to completely disrupt the game and removing enjoyment from a win and turning it into frustration it takes away value from this game. I understand that it will take time as well as a some reprogramming to make this happen but please consider it. As we watched in the recent world cup there were many yellows given out.
+1 to that has popped up a few times now
+1 from me as well. But balance it a bit that a strong team also "loses" players. Would make things interesting between a 25* team and 50* team
My players have skill settings not to foul when playing championship matches but will foul when facing much higher opposition in guild matches (not deliberate just the way the game seems to work)
Need to make sure any red card system doesn't disadvantage lower level teams in guild challenges
However I do like the idea
+1. I had a team foul 16 times in a game last night and I lost 5-4 (that's not a typo by the way - I can't figure it out either)
Ben Roberts :

Hi team,

I just wanted to suggest having a yellow card after the same player makes 3 fouls or a red with a 1 match ban for the same player making 5 fouls in one game or something along those lines. This may change teams strategies and make the game more continuous. I understand some teams want more agression but when one or two players are commiting so many fouls to completely disrupt the game and removing enjoyment from a win and turning it into frustration it takes away value from this game. I understand that it will take time as well as a some reprogramming to make this happen but please consider it. As we watched in the recent world cup there were many yellows given out.

i dont get your point .. if your winning the pens you win the game ,, think mb needs fix before they code in cards..