MATCH BONUS

SO DEVELOPERS / ADMIN - WE ALL KNOW THE MATCH BONUS SYSTEM IS WRONG / FLAWED

ABOUT TIME WE HEARD FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree totally. Too much difference in quality of play with a high match bonus
I agree - the match bonus really needs to be addressed. For a team to get 100% boost is just madness. Either get rid of it altogether, or make it so it's a 10% bonus.

I love this game, but it needs work, there are some issues still!

Defo thing a youth academy needs to be added, and the rules of the game tinkered. For example- when the clock hits 80 and the ball is just hoofed of the field. Fouls on the try line should result in yellow card. Pre determined subs.

Don't get me started on the guild challenge- that's a bit of a joke if you ask me. But would be made a lot more interesting if there was NO MATCH BONUS!!

Developers- please listen to the community and please respond!!!

Thanks
I agree why develop players training etc when money can buy a win. There is no stadgety in that Or maybe it's all about buying a big bundle of cash and winning. It's not rugby
In FULL agreement here! Something has to be done about the match bonus issue. I love this game but starting to consider retiring my team and account if nothing is done about the match bonus.

PLEASE RETHINK THIS ASPECT OF THE GAME...
Agreed the match bonus is ruining the game. Just came out of gvg. I've got a 50* team rating across 36players. Opponent has 47*. I won the first game 42-0 with no match bonus. Ten minutes later Im challenged by same player and he wins 35-3.
Mb is taking the skill out of the game. In about time the development team came to the table.
They have heard this a million times & yet still.......... "nothing" has been done about it!

Admin do you even Listen to what the people want ?

MATCH BONUS IS WRECKING THE GAME
I put a ticket in and the reply was how about you try the ideas section in the forums..... ffs. These knobs couldn't care less.
I agree, match bonus needs downgrading to circa 10-20% influence, it's ruining the game
Match bonus is excellent. It should apply to the team being challenged too. You should be able to spend your money how you want. Otherwise all you need is 1 player in the guild challenge with a higher rating and it would be impossible to lose.

I do feel that the guild challenge needs amending. Either increase to 15 or award points to the team that wins even if they aren't the challenger.